Cost to Join:$12.99

Overall Rating - 4.5/5
Value - Excellent value.
Frequency - 2 or 3 times a week
Responsiveness - so so
Explicitness -- Tease, Nude, Solo Masturbation, Sextapes
VIP Services - Yes

Written Review:

Louie is a well known chaturbate performer that goes by “louietv”. He Joined onlyfans late 2019 and I’ve continued my subscription with him ever since. He’s extremely pretty and fit and the videos on his page are longer than 5 minutes, the longest being 19 and the shortest being 2 minutes.The content ranges from solo vids to sex vids which I find hot, though the solo content could use a good revamp but still hot.

He’s a little slow at responding to messages but he has dm’d me at least 30 times which is great because the avg perform leaves you on read. He does take private requests, from buying underwear, to private shows and videos.

overall I am very pleased with his page and you too should give him a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

random_name_69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's what i was thinking , he look straight as fuck

Well, as someone that has been keeping up with Louie for a while, here's are my two cents. I think he is mostly gay, but not opposed to hooking up with chicks from time-to-time. He doesn't seem to have any long-term relationships with women, or even guys for that matter. Having been in the fashion industry for several years (as a model), he is very accustomed to other beautiful men throwing themselves at him. He knows he's hot as fuck and loves the attention. And if he can make a few bucks with his onlyfans side-hustle then that's cool too. It helps pay for the weed and travel.