Louie Stark Onlyfans Review @louiestark

atlversboi

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only subscribed because he lowered the price to like $3 and even at that I thought it was a waste of money for me (I like OFs that are mainly a guy or a gay couple having sex with different guys). Out of 50+ vids, the only sexual contact with anyone else is 5 or so small clips (like 10-20 secs) of one guy (caption says UPS guy but he wasn't wearing UPS kit so who knows) blowing him - but all 5 clips are from the same sessions so why not post the longer video of the entire encounter? Maybe he sells more via DM or tips but I hate those type of accounts. The rest of his videos are all short ones again of him showing off his body (it is amazing - I'll give him that) or jacking off - but it becomes boringly repetitive after seeing variations on the same theme over and over again.

Also, for some reason, he has about 30 or so posts archived (there is a tab at the top titled archived that I haven't noticed before) so until a few minutes ago when I went to check to see if he had added anything before I made this post, I finally noticed them and found some of the better clips - like the blowjob. Not sure what the purpose is of that section on OFs but it makes it really easy to miss content if you aren't aware of that feature - the archived posts do not show up in the main feed!

Finally, I get the impression that there used to be more videos that he subsequently deleted because some of the posts reference other videos that I couldn't find. Obviously, some people here have followed him on other platforms and know more about his life - that backstory is completely absent from his OF (or his twitter that basically exists to promote his OF). I had assumed he was straight or maybe slightly bi and was just teasing small clips as a hustle. His posts rarely disclose any personal information and anytime he talks about sex it is always very vague.

That being said, if you are the type of OF customer who likes just pictures and short vids of a hot guy showing off his body then it would probably be a steal at the current discount rate so you can take everything I said above with a grain of salt - it probably wouldn't matter because your expectations would be satisfied.

What are his other social media accounts that were mentioned in posts above - he is a hot guy and it would be interesting to find out more of his background that is sorely missing from his OF.

Conoor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only subscribed because he lowered the price to like $3 and even at that I thought it was a waste of money for me (I like OFs that are mainly a guy or a gay couple having sex with different guys). Out of 50+ vids, the only sexual contact with anyone else is 5 or so small clips (like 10-20 secs) of one guy (caption says UPS guy but he wasn't wearing UPS kit so who knows) blowing him - but all 5 clips are from the same sessions so why not post the longer video of the entire encounter? Maybe he sells more via DM or tips but I hate those type of accounts. The rest of his videos are all short ones again of him showing off his body (it is amazing - I'll give him that) or jacking off - but it becomes boringly repetitive after seeing variations on the same theme over and over again.

Also, for some reason, he has about 30 or so posts archived (there is a tab at the top titled archived that I haven't noticed before) so until a few minutes ago when I went to check to see if he had added anything before I made this post, I finally noticed them and found some of the better clips - like the blowjob. Not sure what the purpose is of that section on OFs but it makes it really easy to miss content if you aren't aware of that feature - the archived posts do not show up in the main feed!

Finally, I get the impression that there used to be more videos that he subsequently deleted because some of the posts reference other videos that I couldn't find. Obviously, some people here have followed him on other platforms and know more about his life - that backstory is completely absent from his OF (or his twitter that basically exists to promote his OF). I had assumed he was straight or maybe slightly bi and was just teasing small clips as a hustle. His posts rarely disclose any personal information and anytime he talks about sex it is always very vague.

That being said, if you are the type of OF customer who likes just pictures and short vids of a hot guy showing off his body then it would probably be a steal at the current discount rate so you can take everything I said above with a grain of salt - it probably wouldn't matter because your expectations would be satisfied.

What are his other social media accounts that were mentioned in posts above - he is a hot guy and it would be interesting to find out more of his background that is sorely missing from his OF.
He does delete posts on his free he had a video that u had to pay for then he deleted it then posted it again for way more and on his payed he definitely deletes

Reactions: chicabooboom
D

deleted1245908

Here's an updated review, as of May 2021:

Performer name: Louie Stark
OnlyFans: @LouieStark , @louiestark7
Twitter: @louiestark7
Instagram: @typicalvisual
Cost: $12.99 for main page, but has a free page with a few PPV

Rating - 3/5
Posting frequency - 2 or 3 times a week
Content - Mostly "body progress" pics and videos that sometimes show his dick and/or ass, dick pics/vids, some ass, some cum pics, a couple of cum vids
Personal Requests - I assume

Written Review:

His free page and his main page are pretty much the same. The content is different but you'll see the same things. His onlyfans isn't bad if you want to jerk off to him once or twice, but he doesn't give you much of a reason to subscribe more than once. By the sounds of it he used to have a lot of jerkoff and sex videos and has since deleted them all. With what's left, as a new subscriber you get the impression that he doesn't put much time or effort into making content, cause it's basically just photos and very short videos taken on his phone. I'm sure he sends out PPVs occasionally, but with how lazy the stuff on his main page is he doesn't really inspire you to buy more.

Overall his OF gives you just enough to be satisfied, but the quality of his public content doesn't leave you wanting more or wanting to pay extra to see more.