Louie Stark Onlyfans Review @louiestark

Jenna Talia

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just subscribed to him again for the first time in a year and his page has improved a lot. He's posting a lot more ass, masturbation, and cum videos - a lot more frequently as well. Especially since his page is only like $3 rn it's definitely worth it imo.

Reactions: Lowe931

clay tolls

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just subscribed to him again for the first time in a year and his page has improved a lot. He's posting a lot more ass, masturbation, and cum videos - a lot more frequently as well. Especially since his page is only like $3 rn it's definitely worth it imo.
Can you share his videos

Jenna Talia

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's pretty gay to me He stays pushing his tongue into men's mouth. I mean, hey?

Can't blame him. Pretty hot stuff coming from a pretty boring guy.
If you've seen him live on tiktok he's actually really sassy and flamboyant and much more stereotypically gay than his thirst traps let on. I was pleasantly surprised by his personality cause tbh I didn't really think he had one before.

james677b

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's pretty gay to me He stays pushing his tongue into men's mouth. I mean, hey?

Can't blame him. Pretty hot stuff coming from a pretty boring guy.
yeah he may like guys but he 100% likes girls too. bisexual maybe?

Reactions: chicabooboom

edurance

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I swear gay4pay is the biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Most of these guys are perfectly OK with having sex with other guys. Maybe they are not attracted to guys romantically, but many bisexual guys aren't either. And that doesn't make them less bisexual than most of these so-called gay4pay are. The fact that they can have, and enjoy, sex with other guys, no matter the reason, makes them pretty bisexual to me. Money is basically a way they found to explore their sexuality and profit at the same time.

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I swear gay4pay is the biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Most of these guys are perfectly OK with having sex with other guys. Maybe they are not attracted to guys romantically, but many bisexual guys aren't either. And that doesn't make them less bisexual than most of these so-called gay4pay are. The fact that they can have, and enjoy, sex with other guys, no matter the reason, makes them pretty bisexual to me. Money is basically a way they found to explore their sexuality and profit at the same time.
We can all (or not) agree to disagree on that...given there is a difference between the physical and the emotional (much less taking people's preference for either one into account)....I firmly believe in gay4pay. Like I feel people truly underestimate money in today's society. Like I'm not knocking on bisexuals bc I do believe they exist, but trying to equate the two based up who they have sex with is just ridic imo. That and I've never met a bisexual that has admitted to not being drawn to the same sex romantically...even if they don't date