Love Handles Problem

Vampidis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
these past months I’ve noticed that my love handles have been getting bigger. I’ve searched everywhere and there seems to be different responses on how to lose them. Can anyone that had the same problem suggest their solution?

Attachments

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep. No special trick or secret here.
That area is one of the first places your body stores fat.... And, it'll be the last place you lose it.
No amount of crunches, side bends, drugs, or fat burners will do anything significant.
Check your diet and make adjustments.

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I had spot reduction described to me once as being like trying to drain the water from one corner of the pool. It can’t happen... naturally. Lipo is pretty much the only way to spot reduce fat.
As everyone else has said... caloric deficit is how you lose fat. Fat burners are a waste of time. The ones that are legal don’t work and the ones that work aren’t legal... and anything that *does* work... stops working as soon as you stop taking it. The only way to keep fat off is to keep your caloric intake appropriate (even if you get lipo btw).

Reactions: b3ar and DSF140

Vampidis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you! Your responses have been very helpful!
In response to Scarlet, I’ve heard that by working the muscles there can make you appear chubbier

hungone84

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In response to Scarlet, I’ve heard that by working the muscles there can make you appear chubbier

Building muscle will aid in burning fat. Eat clean, consume less calories than you burn, lift weights. They will go away. You have to treat it like a lifestyle change because it is. If you look at it like a diet, it won't work.

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Building very large oblique muscles can make a very lean person look thicker in the waist which generally isn’t ideal for a bodybuilder. Building lean muscle doesn’t make anyone look chubby. Fat makes you chubby.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Building very large oblique muscles can make a very lean person look thicker in the waist which generally isn’t ideal for a bodybuilder. Building lean muscle doesn’t make anyone look chubby. Fat makes you chubby.

developing doesn’t have to be bulk. granted, I think like a yoga person.

I’d think less jiggly and more “stable” tissue is an advantage.

Reactions: Snarky_succubus