Lower Belly Fat

Looking for some advice here. I was always a skinny kid and now as an adult I’ve become “skinny fat” where I’m mostly skinny but have an unfortunate spare tire around my mid section that sticks out. I’m not exactly an active person and try to eat fairly healthy. Any advice on diet and exercise I’d appreciate since I’m honestly clueless lol thank you

L

Lululovesit

Looking for some advice here. I was always a skinny kid and now as an adult I’ve become “skinny fat” where I’m mostly skinny but have an unfortunate spare tire around my mid section that sticks out. I’m not exactly an active person and try to eat fairly healthy. Any advice on diet and exercise I’d appreciate since I’m honestly clueless lol thank you
Lift weights and cut sugar.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Spare tires" are made in the kitchen. The most important exercise is the "pushback" : push back from the table!

Cut out sugar, including sodas and alcohol (alcohol IS a sugar), eliminate as much starch from your diet as possible (pasta, non-whole grain bread, potatoes...)

Find some kind of exercise to boost your metabolism; walking is SO much better than sitting!

Reactions: rm1128