Lpsg's Sexiest Backend Contest! Round 3!!

Choose your favourite booty!

• @Tight_N_Juicy

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • @pierreimij

Votes: 84 8.0%
  • @rainonme2

Votes: 32 3.1%
  • @horny39

Votes: 193 18.4%
  • @gayundymodel

• @niralamba

Votes: 130 12.4%
  • @Porteradam85

Votes: 21 2.0%
  • @Kazanova7

Votes: 114 10.9%
  • @Bortbort

Votes: 204 19.5%
  • @RowanB

Votes: 72 6.9%
  • @Legend Jones

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • @joeguyguy

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • @NickJ21

Votes: 28 2.7%
  • @bigaussiedick

Votes: 23 2.2%
  • @hunghardandleaking

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ito

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DISTRIBUTE THE LIKES AND LET OUR CONTESTANTS KNOW THEY ARE APPRECIATED:

1.) @Tight_N_Juicy - https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/tight_n_juicy.8875901/
8796081-1633773311-58cf2d25185b1731a4e5e6b32882f798.jpg
Absolutely phenomenal!

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been trying to give all the smart, lovely ladies here their rightful due every round as well and it's not just them that are outnumbered but I've noticed those of the guys who have chosen to actually concentrate only on the butt part of "butt" haven't been getting as much accolades either. Just my opinion, but I really think it would have more fair if one of the criteria was to provide more artistic poses without visible starfishes and kibbles & bits as it seems like that's where the lion's share of votes are going. No offense, but not everyone here is into or comfortable posing like we're ready for mounting.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've been trying to give all the smart, lovely ladies here their rightful due every round as well and it's not just them that are outnumbered but I've noticed those of the guys who have chosen to actually concentrate only on the butt part of "butt" haven't been getting as much accolades either. Just my opinion, but I really think it would have more fair if one of the criteria was to provide more artistic poses without visible starfishes and kibbles & bits as it seems like that's where the lion's share of votes are going. No offense, but not everyone here is into or comfortable posing like we're ready for mounting.

I agree, I just think the focus was 'posed to be Butts! When I think butt I think cheek.

If this was a sexiest butthole contest I'd enter that, too :imp: butt for this one I thought the focus was cheeks.

The only rule was no penetration. So, I understand why some entries were more explicit. That's how they thought their butt looked best, and the votes agreed.

I think if the rule had been 'strictly ckeeks' it would have created a more even field for the women as well. Just my thoughts.

I really am curious tho, day 3 got a couple hundred votes total. The others? Hundreds and hundreds. Over a thousand votes for every other day, but day 3? Crickets. Kinda made me sad. (Not legitimately, but I did think it was odd)

Reactions: Motion-of-the-Ocean