Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Over the years, I've compiled a list of those members who I think possess the most monstrous cocks on LPSG. This list is not intended to insult anyone by exclusion, and it's only my opinion. This site is mostly comprised of large, extra-large, and extra-extra large cocks, so practically everyone is statistically "large", and that should be noted. Here is my list, and in no particular order:

BGblk
bignlong
Quercusone
Flinstone
WaDez_BBC
Don_8
ChocolateKing
Horsehung13inch
Wrist_thick10
OBS

If you disagree with this list, who would you put on your list ? And remember, if you're extra-extra-large, you may have been number 11 or 12 on my list....so no need for hurt feelings.

(As for me, I doubt I'm in the top 1000 here)

DexterMorgan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yea, clearly you're quite huge...no question about that. The question is who would you replace on this list....? That's where the challenging lies.... in limiting in this to only the "Top 10" cocks

Everyone on the "Top 10" list is exceptional in both length and girth....they are the complete "package".....so to speak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raftafyaf

zacr9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Over the years, I've compiled a list of those members who I think possess the most monstrous cocks on LPSG. This list is not intended to insult anyone by exclusion, and it's only my opinion. This site is mostly comprised of large, extra-large, and extra-extra large cocks, so practically everyone is statistically "large", and that should be noted. Here is my list, and in no particular order:

BGblk
bignlong
Quercusone
Flinstone
WaDez_BBC
Don_8
ChocolateKing
Horsehung13inch
Wrist_thick10
OBS

If you disagree with this list, who would you put on your list ? And remember, if you're extra-extra-large, you may have been number 11 or 12 on my list....so no need for hurt feelings.

(As for me, I doubt I'm in the top 1000 here)

THere is a guy named (maestro) from croatia I think....he's not been on for a while....but huge.....and hes the real deal....

Reactions: Aussie_Horse

DexterMorgan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes ! Good find ! It's Maestro071.....he's clearly at an elite level. Over the next few weeks I'll try and update this list as we go.....I appreciate hearing any and all new submissions.

The question is, if we add Maestro071....who do we drop....?(Let's wait and get some more opinions before we make any changes)

Again, I don't want anyone to feel slighted or offended by not being included on this list....for example, I knowingly didn't include monster cocks like SDP, Basque09, Runner9, or TDNet. That doesn't mean they don't have incredible monster cocks....it just shows how tough the "Top 10" list is.

B_heythere246

Experimental Member
Media
This isn't even close to a top 10 list. I've seen pretty much every huge guy here, and there are many, many, many others who are the same size as these guys or beat them in either length or girth. It's literally impossible to make a top 10 list without physically measuring every one here, and that's not happening.

There are guys I've seen here who log on either very infrequently, cam exclusively, or don't post photos altogether who have photos or videos on other sites who are easily as big or bigger than these guys.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This isn't even close to a top 10 list. I've seen pretty much every huge guy here, and there are many, many, many others who are the same size as these guys or beat them in either length or girth. It's literally impossible to make a top 10 list without physically measuring every one here, and that's not happening.

There are guys I've seen here who log on either very infrequently, cam exclusively, or don't post photos altogether who have photos or videos on other sites who are easily as big or bigger than these guys.

I don't assume to speak for the OP but I think he is suggesting that the large men he listed are frequent cammers and/or have lots of pics posted to validate they are truly in the elite of the site. Of course there are going to be other men who are members who rarely or never cam or post pics, but the point is the post was apparently intended to point out the men who are accessible to the rest of the members on here.

DexterMorgan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, this is exactly right. The point is to highlite those members that I think are representative (hopefully) of the 10 largest cocks on this site. And to be included for consideration, evidence has to be widely available to everyone for evaluation. Also, I'm not putting a lot of weight on "measurement shots" or "comparison shots" because I believe the truly monstrous cocks here immediately inspire awe upon viewing. You don't need to see them compared against something to realize just how astounding their size truly is.

Again, this is strictly for entertainment value only....and of course, these results are strictly unofficial. There's no reason for anyone to get overly emotionally involved in this.

Reactions: Hungfatpumped

B_heythere246

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, this is exactly right. The point is to highlite those members that I think are representative (hopefully) of the 10 largest cocks on this site. And to be included for consideration, evidence has to be widely available to everyone for evaluation. Also, I'm not putting a lot of weight on "measurement shots" or "comparison shots" because I believe the truly monstrous cocks here immediately inspire awe upon viewing. You don't need to see them compared against something to realize just how astounding their size truly is.

Again, this is strictly for entertainment value only....and of course, these results are strictly unofficial. There's no reason for anyone to get overly emotionally involved in this.

I get the "accessible" and "verifiable" argument, but every single one of those guys you listed is 9 to +/- 10 inches. (I know because I've seen their measurement shots and even talked to some of them about it) That is massive, but there are more obscure guys around who either don't post photos or rarely cam, etc. that can definitely match those measurements.

So no, I don't think it is representative of THE largest penises here, but it definitely represents a HANDFUL of the largest penises here. Beyond that "upper category" it become very hard to decipher exact measurements and who's bigger than who etc. I also disagree with the "monster cocks inspire awe, and that's what I go by" approach. People use all kinds of angles, flattering photos, have different sized hands/bodies etc. so simply going by the visual impression is completely useless. The best way to gage is plain old measurement shots, or comparison photos to standard objects.

Also, just a note, fuck that "horsehung13inch" guy. He's nowhere near what he says. He's maximum 9 to slightly over 9, yet tries to trick people that he's somehow 13 inches. There's a clip on monstercockland of him somewhere where he measures with a ruler with the first 4 inches cut off and "shows" that he's 13 inches. Just sad.

All the other guys, for the most part I believe (some are prone to some exaggeration) are legitimate.

Anticyde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quercusone uses the fuck out of angles and fish eye. =p

SDP and MrSnuffalufagus belong up there. Some of the ones you mentioned look smaller and have overly angled shots.

DexterMorgan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some good points have been made. First, we can only make an evaluation like this based on the availability of the evidence. Without question, there may be huge guys here who are mostly cammers, or who don't have a comprehensive portfolio of pix. I'm not trying to take anything away from them. I'm only saying that when a list like this is constructed, the validity of that list is a function of the data used to construct it. And, if a member with a huge cock doesn't have a solid, comprehensive portfolio of pix, it's very hard to defend that member's inclusion over an equally large member who does.

As for" Horsehung13inch".....of course he doesn't have a 13 inch cock. Just like John Holmes wasn't 14 inches. It's all nonsense hype.....but, that doesn't negate the fact he has an impressively huge cock.

I've been well aware of "Indeed" for many years, and yes....he has an undisputable giant cock. In fact, he's always been on my "mental list" of the most monstrous cocks here. The problem is, at some point, he greatly reduced the number of pix in his album....and a lot of those pix really demonstrated his tremendous size. When I started putting this list together, I didn't think there was enough readily available evidence to clearly include him in a "Top 10" list.

Yes, without question, "Wilso" has an extremely impressive cock.....great length ! I've also been very aware of him. What I'd like to see from "Wilso" are pictures taken from other vantage points. That would definitely help us make a more complete evaluation.

Quercusone definitely manipulates a lot of his pix (fish lens mostly). This is a huge, huge negative to me. And I included him in spite of this, not because of it. Even factoring this out, though, I think there's a sufficent, comprehensive body of work that justifies his inclusion.

Again, this is for entertainment purposes only. There's no reason for anyone to become overly emotionally involved in this. I'm just trying to see, if we can put together a "generally agreed" upon "Top 10" list.

I'd love to hear other names for consideration, comments, and suggestions.

Reactions: alderete96