Lunchtime Central London Hotel

Dmdmdms

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Working in central London in a private office I often get a stiffy at lunchtime. Curious about men would like to set-up a scene with a big dicked guy. I rent a hotel room in central London. You arrive. I underdress you, wash you, massage you, until you are fully released and I may also get naked and involved too. Played varsity sports in university in US. In happy relationship. Great looking masculine guy. 6 ft / real height. Mid 30s. Nice teeth and smile. Only big dicked or average beautiful cock guys hit me up. Have good meat here too. Will be the treat of your day and leave smiling. Send me a photo to move this along. Weekday daytime only. Central London Hotel.

Sign. Me. Up!!
Working in central London in a private office I often get a stiffy at lunchtime. Curious about men would like to set-up a scene with a big dicked guy. I rent a hotel room in central London. You arrive. I underdress you, wash you, massage you, until you are fully released and I may also get naked and involved too. Played varsity sports in university in US. In happy relationship. Great looking masculine guy. 6 ft / real height. Mid 30s. Nice teeth and smile. Only big dicked or average beautiful cock guys hit me up. Have good meat here too. Will be the treat of your day and leave smiling. Send me a photo to move this along. Weekday daytime only. Central London Hotel.

Snapchat me on dj60dj

Reactions: lpg123456