Making *female* friends on LPSG?

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
again. weird. how on earth is that "my way of thinking"? It isn't. Again, I asked two simple questions. I then, later, made the following observation: if you post nude pictures of yourself on a sex forum then it is logical that guys would respond to you in a sexual way. don't insult me by saying that i don't know the difference between a bar and an online sex site. believe, i do know the difference -- and i would never talk to a woman like that at a bar. i have, however, been to swingers clubs where I have talked to women like that -- and it's been fine with them because they admit to where they're at and, if i have to be honest, i'm kinda hot despite not being horse hung.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i didn't speak for anyone but myself, unlike some other members who on this forum spoke for all women on this forum -- some of whom are not even real women. lol. :biggrin1:

What? You have done it repeatedly! A few examples:

Did any of us guys who scored with girls at swingers clubs love those girls for their minds? Hardly. If women want to be respected for their minds, then they should go to MENSA meetings. Intelligent women can certainly take part in sexual activities like swinging and this forum; but they should be intelligent enough to know what guys are really after

And you can man-bash all you want, ladies. But one thing I'll say for guys: at least we're honest; when we want sex, we admit it. We don't try to convince people we're virgins, saints, whatever. And we don't play mind games. Some of you should take a hint; take a look in your galleries, pictures of yourselves with your legs spread, and then ask yourselves if your pictures really say to guys here "love me for my mind." LOL

Oh, and your responses have made me realize the way to get women to like me on this forum: pretend like I'm interested in their minds; lol you all are kidding yourselves if you think any of the men who respond to you (because of your naked pictures on this site) are interested in your minds. You don't meet guys who respect you for your minds on a forum like this --- and you all know that, and that's why you got angry with my question. It hit too close to home. Here's the the truth: guys who come to a forum like this are looking for sexual kicks, either from males or females; and, apparently, that's a reality some of the females want to not look at too directly because it makes them feel less-than-virginal. That's y'all's issue; not mine.

Also, before you get hoodwinked good and proper (even though at this point I kind of think you deserve it) you seem to have not grasped at all the concept of fake women on this site. Yes they exist - it's not even remotely a secret. It's the men posing as women who tend to give the response you are looking for. It's frickin hilarious that you think the ones disagreeing with you are fake! Every woman who commented on your blog is an actual woman and has proven it... your hints that you are somehow 'in the know' are ridiculous when we all know each other! By all means, if you think you know something I don't, feel free to set me straight.

p.s. you can end every other sentence with 'lol' if you like... doesn't make it funny...

BBClovingMILF

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never used it as a conversation opener in person. I've just posted it on pictures on this site. I figured it would be an appropriate thing in that context. But it's interesting to consider that most females may not even look at the pictures on this site. No wonder it's hard to get female comments. Females aren't even LOOKING! lol

I look all the time & size does matter to me. The few don't speak for the most :*)

BBClovingMILF

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
again. weird. how on earth is that "my way of thinking"? It isn't. Again, I asked two simple questions. I then, later, made the following observation: if you post nude pictures of yourself on a sex forum then it is logical that guys would respond to you in a sexual way. don't insult me by saying that i don't know the difference between a bar and an online sex site. believe, i do know the difference -- and i would never talk to a woman like that at a bar. i have, however, been to swingers clubs where I have talked to women like that -- and it's been fine with them because they admit to where they're at and, if i have to be honest, i'm kinda hot despite not being horse hung.

I agree with you. It seems that some people on here lose touch with what the big picture is &maybe been on here too long they lose touch with reality all together!! Lol

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

You might be hot, but it's only on the outside. For myself, and others like me who enjoy this community and the sense of sexual freedom here, I like heat that goes all the way through a man. :biggrin1: I don't have the faintest idea of what you look like, but based on what you've said, I don't need to. You could be Gerard Butler's better looking brother, but you just aren't hot to me. Your "lols" sound condescending and your reminder that the women responding to you probably aren't real women are grating.

I don't expect you to love me for my brain. I know where I am. If I post pics of my tits, I hope you like them. Well, not you specifically, but whoever happens to click on the links. I expect nothing from you. And I'm glad you don't want to be my friend. I'm completely cool with that.

I'm also really glad that despite you telling us how it really goes down on this site and how the men really think, you are wrong. I have real men & women friends here. People who I've interacted with in real life. People who have seen me naked. Saw me naked first. And still love me for my mind! Even if it was the tits that brought them in first.

I agree with you. It seems that some people on here lose touch with what the big picture is &maybe been on here too long they lose touch with reality all together!! Lol

But look? See? She likes you! And to my knowledge she is a true real life breathing woman! (And I'm being sincere.)

We're all here for different reasons, some of us you'll click with and some of us you won't. It's all good.

B_Ychromosome

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everybody! I agree with most of you: I get to know the person first, then we'll talk about your cock, hahaha. Guys here all have big cocks, so it's not a surprise anymore; what you can find as an exception of the rule (as a person) is what makes it worthy!

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Haha well everyone knows I look at cock pics....but don't base my LPSG friendships solely on this :) If you are nice, interesting, respectful (flirty is fine tho lol), close to my age...then you've got a pretty good chance lol.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting that you only thank the woman who agrees with you for her opinion, and not the others. Actually, it's predictable. Not interesting at all.

I know, right? Unfortunately, for the OP she also said this:

I look all the time & size does matter to me. The few don't speak for the most :*)

That would appear to answer his original question. Careful what you ask for...

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course he only thanks the ONE woman that agreed with him. All he wants is validation that his opinions are right. He's just another guy who can't stand thinking he's wrong. But hey, we get them here all the time ladies and it doesn't take long for them to realise that we're never going to say he's right and go away. Roll on that day.

Jasibella

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I usually don't post but I found this too good to pass up. Dude your logic is seriously flawed. For instance I came to this site not in search of a big dick but because of an issue that I needed advice on. I stayed because of the friendships that I have made with both women and men on this site. I look on occasion but I find that less than maybe 5% of my time on this site has to do with dick (of any size).

You said something about the women on here having pictures up of their bodies naked and how they don't like it when guys comment on their pictures. I don't have a single naked picture up because I do not feel the need to show off. It just isn't my style. However the women that enjoy it have every right to. I do not think they mind it when a person likes a photo of theirs and leaves a comment about it. There is however a difference in " wow you are sexy" and " id like to cum all over that ass" etc. Many of the messages both private and public you get as a woman here include the latter comment.

The women here aren't bitter or angry but when you create a thread like this where you are basically asking for attention, it sends out the wrong message. There is a chat room where you can talk to women, many of us cam or mic chat with those who take the time to have a conversation and not just wanna have us fawn over their genitalia. also you can send a private message introducing yourself and striking up a conversation that way. You will find many women and people in general are more likely to befriend you and possibly give you good feedback if you get to know them a bit first. As was stated before we don't "work" here. We all have our own preferences likes and dislikes, just like the women in your everyday life.

(Also god I love you patchos you had my sides hurting from laughing earlier at your comments <3 )

Last edited:
Reactions: CASOCCER1984