MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
maybe the womangs just ain't commenting on your pics?

i've commented on galleries.
i've commented on cocks.
i have favorite galleries.

*hope they don't mind the name drops.*
Mr. Hephe Black, with his xmas lights and octocock still rocks my world.
Mr. Opus has an astonishing gallery/cock
Mr. Tramp has great thighs *and an escape artist penis*
Mr. MoT rocks a suit with Who-ish charm.
Mr. Vince is awesome on many levels, having an awesome cock is on the list.
Mr. AttillatheHung is loved by several ladies.
Mr. BurnCollector is a hottie.
oh, Mr. BillytheMountain
Mr. PieterJoke, oh, that boy was eye candy! and adorkable :biggrin:
CaptnTrips makes me envy soap.
Mr. Cason, he cock might be a wonder of the world. and maybe you can see it from space.
Mr. AlbertCumming.. good bod, great pics.

there have been heaps of dudes, and i am sure i'll kick meself for not including certain names later on *sigh*

point is.. women comment and flirt and perv on dudes here.
just not you.
sorry.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You asked a question, and didn't understand the answers. People tried to make it easier for you to understand. You decided to shit on those people who tried to consider you. So who's probably the one who is lonely? Where I come from, people who communicate well (which includes the capacity to understand simple concepts, and accept ideas they don't like) usually have a richer social life than those who are clueless, and especially those who are willfully ignorant.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awww, he's gonna take his (proverbial?) ball and go home. LOLZ!

I'm really into one of Masterbeight's albums. All of ManofThunder's albums. I used to drool a lot over VinnySpiruccino's albums, ditto for Lex. Rawbone8 used to have a smoking hot gallery, but I think he took it down. JeffBlack's gallery was always unique and sexy. bigfrenchthickcock has a picture of his cock on a platter that I just love. I like some of beanhead's pictures. achillesx has several albums, all with a sense of humor, and one smoking hot body. TheBestYouCan. He does the best he can, and his best is very, very good. I could go on. But... homework is calling, and playtime is over. :eek:(

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mr. Mule!! he's hot. and from an older voice post thread.. great accent!

eta: oh, Ms. Altered, you have wonderful taste in menfolk!

second eta: Mr. OCMuscleJock wooferroo

Last edited:

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's a lovely wee song sung by children in Glasgow in these circumstances. "I think I'll go and eat worms" it's called. The minute i read his last few posts it sprang to mind for some reason...

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awww, he's gonna take his (proverbial?) ball and go home. LOLZ!

I'm really into one of Masterbeight's albums. All of ManofThunder's albums. I used to drool a lot over VinnySpiruccino's albums, ditto for Lex. Rawbone8 used to have a smoking hot gallery, but I think he took it down. JeffBlack's gallery was always unique and sexy. bigfrenchthickcock has a picture of his cock on a platter that I just love. I like some of beanhead's pictures. achillesx has several albums, all with a sense of humor, and one smoking hot body. TheBestYouCan. He does the best he can, and his best is very, very good. I could go on. But... homework is calling, and playtime is over. :eek:(

As if! Now he's up in the Ask a Man forum how to make friends with us. What he really wants to ask is "how to hook up with any woman from LPSG?"

I personally love Calboner and his photos. There used to be guy who was AthleticCock and then SpinDoctor...OMG! Anyway...my friends list is pretty damned short, it takes a special man to make it there.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
damn it! i forgot Mr. Calboner... another man who knows how to work a bar of soap
*sudsy... good*

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think the women on this thread who have responded (those of you who actually ARE women) like to have your cake and eat it too: you want to post nude pictures of yourself, and then get offended when guys look at them and respond in a sexual way. You like the power this gives you.Well, more power to you. But nevermind the question; the bizarre attitudes I've received in response have been a total turnoff and I'm not interested in knowing anyone who has responded on this thread at all.

I take exception to this highlighted statemet. If I put nudes or sexy pics out, I'd be a bit disappointed if I didn't get some witty, teasing remarks. There are some guys, here though, that say the exact same (really raunchy) thing on every picture of a lady that it is actually funny.

Those that take offense to men responding in a sexual way more than likely do not have public pics up... (IMO)

lol i've come to develop another theory: many of the women on this forum are likely "size queens" but have trouble admitting that outright. there are guys on this forum who have many, many female friends -- and those guys are huge.

bleh. this is boring. if y'all don't see how PMS-ing many of your responses were, then there's no way i can make you more aware of it. geez. what a waste of time this all was. :rolleyes:

Point 1: I'm a sizequeen and make no bones about it. So, what? No big deal. Doesn't mean I won't chat with guys with less than "massive" penises. And sometimes the banter is even very sensual. It's just online chat anyway. No big deal about the penis size.

Point 2: PMS? huh? really? you didn't have to go there did you? I haven't PMS'd in more than 5 yrs (thank god) and emotionally, I have been very stable even throughout men-o-pause! LOL ..

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in all seriousness, what this thread has revealed to me is how lonely so many ladies on this forum must be.

This made me laugh.

Far from lonely. I have an incredible boyfriend. I'm in love with him beyond words... And get THIS shit... Wait for it...

Waaaaaaiiiiit for it...

I met him HERE! *gasp*

He clearly figured out how to befriend women here. Matter of fact I can think of another one who's still desperately seeking his attention. So... What's your fackin problem, pal? :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes to Calboner's delish gallery, and let's go on ahead and add OCjock OmahaBeef (great body, delightful mind) and quercosone. JustAsking never really had a gallery, neither did a bunch of other men I befriended here. In fact, there are men I won't name here because I am acquaintances in real life and can't remember their screen names without looking them up.

There are lots of dudes on my friends list here. Some gay, some straight. But they all got there through fun chitchat. Especially the ones who were on my contact list when I still posted as BronxBombshell.