Making *female* friends on LPSG?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh gosh jumping on the fantastic gallery bandwagon (and I *do* look at galleries)...I have to agree with all the ladies here. Albert Cunning is great and a dear pal to boot, Cal and BillytM (changed his name though), Capn Trips and phoenix and MOT and jeff black and rawbone and vince. God all were drool-worthy (including some others I've forgotten). And all those men have hot ass minds too.

So Mr V, women do ogle the guys here, well some of them anyway.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOah. This is blowing my mind. Why do girls come to a site called "Large Penis SUpport Group" if they dont' care about dick size? And, lol ... I"ve made that very comment a few tiems, "Nice tits." Thought girls would like that. lol

Everything about this says "clueless." I'll try to help. Not wanting to hear about yours has nothing to do with having a preference or not. A girl on here might care about someone's anatomy, just not yours. As for starting a conversation that way, oh my. I think you might not realize that the genders think differently. Having a normal conversation with someone is the way to go, and get rid of the expectations Most girls will spot skeeziness and go the other way.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's terribly sweet that you haven't forgotten me, ML. I hope to have enough time to come back here and maybe contribute to the forums again sometime.

i wouldn't be at all put out to see a bit more of ya smexy self :wink: and ya enoyable postings, Mr. Mule
*smooches*

Lol, I had forgotten all about the epic snowflakiness (should be a word) of this thread

❆ is a ❄ three ❅ flaker, Ms. Red.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Question: If you were stumbling blindly around in a snowstorm and were so disorientated you couldn't find your way out, which size penis would you grab onto to steady yourself and ultimately save your life? ;p

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:rofl:

i don't know.. but the owner of said penis would be my newest and bestest LPSG friend.
*giggles.. skips around.. is still blind.. thumps into wall*

eta: Rescue Penis 911

MelbourneGirl

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I usually start interacting with a guy cause he sent me a nice or funny or genuine e-mail that sparked my interest.
Then I usually take a look at his pictures as well and might make a comment.
I ignore the e-mails that say: "Nice tits", "What's up", "Wannna cam", etc.

Exactly. Guys who message me with "What do you think of my cock?", or "Great tits", are always ignored. Show me you have a brain and a sense of humour, then I MIGHT be interested in that thing between your legs.