Male Only Gym Sauna Uk

Ldn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fitness First The Strand in Covent Garden. The sauna is for men only and despite it being small it is very busy and EVERYTHING happens in there. Once I had a jack off session with other 5 guys in there. It was AMAZING.
Almost makes me want to sign up

paruk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Same here. Do they do day passes I wonder. (Post Covid)
Yes they do. You need to go on the Fitness First website select the club and ask for a trial pass. I cannot remember if it is valid for one or three sessions. In the male changing room beyond the showers is the sauna. It is very small I would say max 6-7 guys. I have been there a few times and there is always something going on. Strangely the most "lively" was a midweek day at around 3 p.m.

paruk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think somebody else has mentioned it before but also the Virgin in Barbican used to be very action oriented. Not sure about the recent past but 9 years ago the changing rooms and shower areas were crazy. Lots of action. At a certain point someone (maybe straight:)) must have complained as a note appeared at the reception asking people not to engage in sexual activities in the locker room.

Reactions: twfarrell

Baz00kaa

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nearly all in London :(
It is a big shame. I am currently in Eastern Europe and it’s so much easier to find a sauna/steam room/banya where its either divided by days or by gender. I kinda miss that in UK, I am not gonna lie, sitting in a sauna in your trunks is crap.

Reactions: stones7incher