solefulsoul

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What's your opinion of the smells of males? Whether yourself, or other men.

Pits, crotch, ass, feet...many males are natural sweaters and "fragrance factories" lol. How ripe do you get?

In general I'm not a sweaty, ripe guy. I haven't even worn deodorant in about 20 years (I can get away with it, as no among family, friends, colleagues, or clients has ever said anything). And I can wear the same dirty socks a long time before they start to "stink" much. Just how my body chemistry is.

But right now I haven't showered in a couple of days, and my pits have what I think is a really nice "medium musk" going on. I've really been enjoying smelling them today. (I haven't had to go anywhere for a couple of days, otherwise I usually shower nearly every day, but skip a day now and then).

I also enjoy the smell of my own feet and my crotch when it gets a little gamey...or when I masturbate and I leave my cum all sticky in my bush and on my body for a while.

So here a few fragrant photos of my pit, my crotch, and my size 12 foot before I shower tonight. lol

Feel free to share photos of smelly parts of you you may be proud of, or even embarrassed of, or just feel like sharing here among us fellow guys as we talk man smells. :emoji_nose:

1718943424283.png

1718943434383.png

1718943442636.png

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I prefer clean guys who just smell a little, meanwhile I'm the kind of person who never smells (also try to be very clean) and changes under wear daily) even after working out or being outside the whole day.

I'm with you. The smell of someone who came home from working in an office all day, that little hint of BO that isn't offense, is hot. But 'down there' I want to smell soap. Any odors are a total turnoff.

I would never get with someone if I haven't showered that day. Or them either. But for foreplay, that whisper of BO is erotic.

JD_002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm with you. The smell of someone who came home from working in an office all day, that little hint of BO that isn't offense, is hot. But 'down there' I want to smell soap. Any odors are a total turnoff.

I would never get with someone if I haven't showered that day. Or them either. But for foreplay, that whisper of BO is erotic.
Mid break for a shower together, hot.

FrankTO

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been with my husband for almost 19 years. He has never, ever smelled bad. Not once. He never uses deodorant, and sometimes he showers twice a week. It was a mystery until last year, when we discovered it's a genetic mutation (that at the same time causes his ear wax to be hard instead of soft, go figure). It's a good thing I don't get off on BO because I'd be disappointed!

Reactions: solefulsoul