Manu rios ( instamodel )

ManuRios1_900_584_s.jpg

Surprised to see no one linked the boysbygirls interview yet. It has some great photos like the one above.
See here:
BBG Presents: Manu Rios by Amber McKee. Fashion by Leo Plass. / BBG Presents: Manu Rios / News / Boys by Girls

Reactions: Egrojj and JoeGarve
ManuRios1_900_584_s.jpg

Surprised to see no one linked the boysbygirls interview yet. It has some great photos like the one above.
See here:
BBG Presents: Manu Rios by Amber McKee. Fashion by Leo Plass. / BBG Presents: Manu Rios / News / Boys by Girls

“I feel my generation is open-minded and I’m glad. Although, I think we still have to keep evolving. We need to be loud. We need to speak our mind. We need to let people know and have a discussion. People suffer because of this and they need someone to look up to. It is important, but I think it’s getting there. “

Interesting quote (highlighted in boysbygirls instagram page) from him when he was never vocal about his sexuality or anything really on his social media considering he has a huge following. All he ever does is for his “aesthetics” and still always play coy whenever asked if hes gay lmao