Markin Wolf

From his twitter today... FUCK this guy is hot. Does anyone know if his and his boyfriend's OF is worth subbing to yet? I'm always wary of jumping on in the beginning cuz either there's just nothing there yet or it's all 30 second promo vids and $50 PPV... but they are SOOOOOOOOOOO sexy!

I had not seen Rhyheim Shabazz bottom until I saw him flip-fuck with Markin Wolf while 6 guys watch! :imp::
I don't know about his personal life, but Rhyheim turned on the Vers button a few months ago in his OF and honestly, the scenes have never been hotter. There's a massive 6-way with most of the guys who are in the audience in the above clip but they're all fucking and every single person fucks, gets fucked, is in every single position in a train (front, middle, back), it's *almost* too much to take in. Pound for pound, Rhyheim makes the best content in terms of camera, models, positions, and length. The only downside for me *personally* is that cum is almost an afterthought in his scenes. I have a massive cum fetish and for me the scene is often make-or-break depending on where the load goes and what happens to it, but Rhyheim is an absolute legend and Markin and his bf are so lucky to be included in his work.

I correctly guessed that Rhyheim Shabazz & Elijah Zayne are a romantic couple from seeing them eyefuck & kiss during threesomes & orgies. If anyone fucked the cum out of Rhyheim, I'd say it was Elijah. The cameraperson EyeFilmz is superb. I love how his camera encircles the action, moving in & out, capturing the kissing, penetration, thrusting & cumshots without casting a shadow or distracting. I adore train fucks that end with balls-deep breeding that triggers a chain reaction of gasps, grunts, clenching sphincters & spurting cocks all the way to the back of the line!