Photos & Videos Marksibul, Unicteinefun

Ceyo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wanted to make a thread of these guys
Jan's the blonde, Mark's the brunette. Cute Estonian boys that do shows on chaturbate and have an Onlyfans
From watching a few shows they say they're just ''friends'' but do all the gay stuff together including kissing, buttfucking, sucking, rimming... Jan said he has a GF too apprently

It's pretty obvious they're gay asf and gay for each other, their chemistry is hot asf! header.jpg
e51ca67884e76ddeabd97fcb7f58a32bc6125472517ae34c687fe8c00cd7bc81.jpg

Ceyo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ive commented on their posts on twitter that they are my favorite CB couple and they liked it. Claiming to be straight is the easiest way to make a TON of money on CB even when its obviously a couple.
Oh trust I don't believe it at all they're as gay as they come haha
They do have that monotone eastern european air to em tho so it did convince me at first

Reactions: jjh0110 and StevenM

Jay Amour

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I follow one of their Instagram’s and they’re definitely fruity. Idk about dating still questioning that but idk. On one story was about going on a cruise with one of the guys parents. And the other came along. Which I guess friends come with family but idk gave me couple vibes. Now on instagram they also posted outfits they were wearing for a Eurovision party. The two of them were definitely very close posing with each other next to their friend.

Reactions: Ceyo

Ceyo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I follow one of their Instagram’s and they’re definitely fruity. Idk about dating still questioning that but idk. On one story was about going on a cruise with one of the guys parents. And the other came along. Which I guess friends come with family but idk gave me couple vibes. Now on instagram they also posted outfits they were wearing for a Eurovision party. The two of them were definitely very close posing with each other next to their friend.
please share full videos
Fr I do kinda believe they are aren't a couple tho since having chemistry without commitment is way more common nowadays esp in Europe; they don't live together too I think.

Catch their streams they're popular and don't do ticketed shows on CB so they literally do everything for free lol. Haven't caught a stream where they haven't suck n' fucked

Jay Amour

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fr I do kinda believe they are aren't a couple tho since having chemistry without commitment is way more common nowadays esp in Europe; they don't live together too I think.

Catch their streams they're popular and don't do ticketed shows on CB so they literally do everything for free lol. Haven't caught a stream where they haven't suck n' fucked
See that’s a common thing in American too. How ever I think they do live together because they both go out together to events and stuff along with family. So that’s why I speculate but you are probably right.

Reactions: Ceyo