Married but in love with other guy

Paulgoki

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am currently married with a sugar daddy. We've been together for 7 years, yes there is a finnancial help and codependence in some way but I love him and Im ok living with him. We only have issues with sex and romanticism . I met other guy last Februrary 2023 we were casual lovers for 3 months but I got attacheted to him, at the end he strong me alone, replaced me with a younger version of me, I begged him to still as FWB, I see him fucking other guys in some sex parties but he rejects me. I know things resolve with time but I dont know I tried to keep zero contact but he got angry, today he sent me a christmas GIF and I stupid replied and then he didnt reply anymore. I've been meeting other guys but no one produces sparks again. It is overwelming. I dont even enjoy sex as I used to. Some part of me wants to have a last conversation and the other block him totally from my life...

Any similar expiriences. What should I do?
Love doesnt last forever.

Stallion95Miami

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am currently married with a sugar daddy. We've been together for 7 years, yes there is a finnancial help and codependence in some way but I love him and Im ok living with him. We only have issues with sex and romanticism . I met other guy last Februrary 2023 we were casual lovers for 3 months but I got attacheted to him, at the end he strong me alone, replaced me with a younger version of me, I begged him to still as FWB, I see him fucking other guys in some sex parties but he rejects me. I know things resolve with time but I dont know I tried to keep zero contact but he got angry, today he sent me a christmas GIF and I stupid replied and then he didnt reply anymore. I've been meeting other guys but no one produces sparks again. It is overwelming. I dont even enjoy sex as I used to. Some part of me wants to have a last conversation and the other block him totally from my life...

Any similar expiriences. What should I do?
Love doesnt last forever.

I stopped reading at "sugar daddy."

You seriously married into that crap.....

Reactions: 104kj