Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Here is a question that I’m sure the answer will vary greatly from individual to individual.

So, you’re in a relationship, and you go to a movie or outing with a coworker or any friend. That you really like and have a fantastic time with. Just like you might have with your partner. Is that considered cheating! Most people would say no it’s not cheating. So if you have sex with that person, people consider it cheating. Why? It’s just a fun time with an orgasam. You would not consider it cheating if your partner has an orgasm through masturbating. So, why would you be upset if you have an orgasam with another human if you’re not in love with them. And you come home to your partner. It’s just a fun time with a big O.

Yes, I know stupid off the wall question. I just wonder why as a society we are so upright about a sexual release.

Reactions: JackHardlong
Really depends on the dynamics of the individual relationship.

Some people consider emotional cheating to be worse than physical cheating. One of the main things that we do when we are in a relationship with a person(s) is we set ground rules for what is acceptable in that relationship. There needs to be some sort of boundary because if you're literally not doing anything to make your romantic relationships "special" in one way, then you're just fuck buddies at that point.

Reactions: erpap

Some people consider emotional cheating to be worse than physical cheating. One of the main things that we do when we are in a relationship with a person(s) is we set ground rules for what is acceptable in that relationship. There needs to be some sort of boundary because if you're literally not doing anything to make your romantic relationships "special" in one way, then you're just fuck buddies at that point.
Makes sense

My partner and I do go with other couples. And we do have boundaries in our relationship. The physical boundaries are very wide. And the emotional boundaries are very narrow. Our most important rule is do not get emotionally involved with any other sex partner. We go with other people because they provide us with sexual pleasure...nothing else.

Reactions: thickcockjames