Married man. What should I do?

nonstopfuck

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve been seeing a man who is married to a woman about 6-7 months now. He's a wonderful person, very kind, and our physical connection is amazing. He’s married with two kids.

This past weekend, he told me that he wants us to be exclusive, but I’m not sure if that's what I want.

What should I do?

We're on a horny forum so I'm not going to tell you to stop the affair. You already know you should but (insert your list of very unique explanations that no one has ever tried to use before). But hey, I've been in your shoes once upon a time and fucked who I wanted to, damned be the consequences.

No, don't be exclusive. The fuck? He wants YOU to be exclusive. He doesn't want an STD to snitch on him if you're seeing other guys. How would he explain to his wife a sudden bout of Chlamydia?

Also, you're already cheating. Don't start acting like exclusivity and monogamy are important to you. They aren't, or you wouldn't be here. He wants this, not you. You've been happy to cheat. So has he. So why does he want it now?

What you actually want is for him to pick you over her, so you're willing to dance his little dance and suck his "straight" dick until he does. But he ain't ever gonna. As long as the icing is sweet, he's gonna have his cake and eat it too.

Stop being sweet. You want him? You make him be exclusive, complete with a legal divorce. Otherwise you're just making a fool of yourself by entertaining his idea of a one-sided exclusivity clause.

I’ve been seeing a man who is married to a woman about 6-7 months now. He's a wonderful person, very kind, and our physical connection is amazing. He’s married with two kids.

This past weekend, he told me that he wants us to be exclusive, but I’m not sure if that's what I want.

What should I do?
If he's married and thinks he can be "exclusive" with you then he has a confused notion of commitment. I question his wonderfulness and kindness as well, cheating on his wife and putting the security of his kids at risk. What should you do? What any self-respecting, wonderful and kind person would do: put aside your libido and end the relationship with him in order to save you and his family a lot of heartache.

What should I do?
I have an inlaw who is married with three children. She is staying married just for the children. That is, if they had no children they would have been divorced by now. It can debated why they do this, but that is another discussion.

So if you have, what I am guessing is a moral issue with being with a married man. Then you should discuss this with him. And figure out what exclusive is supposed to mean.

Been seeing a married man 6-7 months now. He's a wonderful person, very kind and our physical connection is amazing. He has a wife & two kids. He now wants us to be exclusive, but I’m not sure I want that. What should I do?

Before you make a decision, ask him if his wife is aware of his extra-marital sex with you and condones it. If that is the case you could consider moving in with them and forming a throuple. Otherwise, what other arrangements would you be contemplating? Please reply.

Reactions: Rich4peen