Married men who use a cocksucker

Mandatory

Expert Member
Media
I have come into contact with many married men who love head and use my mouth on a regular basis. My wife doesn't like to; My wife doesn't know how; Wish you could teach my wife how to; and one of my favorite ones, You suck as good as my wife. (talk about a line in the sand)
Married men, do you use a cocksucker on the side maybe once, several times, regular blow job? Cocksuckers, who much regular married dick is on your chart?

Ohioguy52

Expert Member
Media
I am married and have to married friends that have me suck them off.
Usually they call and ask if I would be interested in helping them out.
They come over push me to my knees. I take car of them they go home.
They are happy. I am happy to help them out. Win Win situation.
Wish more straight guys would take advantage of us cocksuckers who like to be of service.

Beralde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I must admit that finding a married guy that just wanted to "use" me as a means of getting off would be GREAT, for me. I am an orally fixated kind of person. Love taking loads to the face and mouth as well. But, in truth, very few straight guys like that around. I wish I did know more here in North Dallas. Oh well, I guess the hunt is the fun part.....? :rolleyes:

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Beralde said:
I must admit that finding a married guy that just wanted to "use" me as a means of getting off would be GREAT, for me. I am an orally fixated kind of person. Love taking loads to the face and mouth as well. But, in truth, very few straight guys like that around. I wish I did know more here in North Dallas. Oh well, I guess the hunt is the fun part.....? :rolleyes:

Believe me, with the pleasure of the internet a 'straight' cock is never that far away... using is a bad word, I never think of using a person... I still think it's strange some straight guys consider it a privelege to suck their cock. It's a privelege to get your cock sucked by an expert too! It's a two-sided thing, and what often starts as 'I am straight I don't suck you', often ends up in a 69...

Media
NiceDude said:
Believe me, with the pleasure of the internet a 'straight' cock is never that far away... using is a bad word, I never think of using a person... I still think it's strange some straight guys consider it a privelege to suck their cock. It's a privelege to get your cock sucked by an expert too! It's a two-sided thing, and what often starts as 'I am straight I don't suck you', often ends up in a 69...
Isn't it amazing what a "straight" guy will say (and eventually do) when it comes to getting head from another guy?! Oh, the hypocrisy!:biggrin1:

Beralde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Finding guys on the internet for any service is sometimes a difficult task. Between the lies and BS, success rates are low. But that is my experience. I have fun no matter what. It would be nice though to have a few tried and true encounters, regularly. Also, I did type use in quotes, wasn't meant to be controversial. However, why is "using" bad when its mutual, sincere and fucking hot!! Just my opinion.....:rolleyes:

mlc808

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a single (mostly) straight guy I can say that I really do enjoy giving oral sex to a man, especially a well-endowed one. Anyone who fits that profile, married or single, in the Washington D.C. area can feel free to drop me a line. . .

mjfriel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
mlc808 said:
As a single (mostly) straight guy I can say that I really do enjoy giving oral sex to a man, especially a well-endowed one.

Likewise. I am mainly straight but am quickly exploring other aspects of my sexuality and find that giving head is a great experience. i think that maybe as our society progresses, men are more laid-back about giving and receiveing head from each other. Why it should be such a big deal I don't know but I think that the increase in people's openness in the media etc. about their willingness to to indulge in most types of human sexuality has made it easier for people to take that leap and try it for themselves. I have to say that the internet doesn't hurt in this.

BERT2217

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Over the past years I have given many married men a blow job. Most of them love oral sex but the wife would not do it. Even had one guy tell me there was no way I would get him off because he just fucked his wife 2 hours before, but wanted to feel a hot mouth on his cock.. He shot one of the biggest wads that I have had.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mandatory said:
Married men, do you use a cocksucker on the side maybe once, several times, regular blow job?
An article in Playboy several years back interviewed prostitutes on their professions. A common observation was that, if more wives gave their husbands head, they (the prostitutes) would be out of business.

Men want what they want and are conditioned to get what they want. It is hardly surprising that wives who think they are the gatekeepers to their husband's sexuality, doling out sex as a 'reward', end up being little more than First Refusers.