Married men who use a cocksucker

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is a real shame that cocksucker is such a pejorative word. Cocksuckers bring so much joy into the world and they should be applauded!

It took me a number of years to fully accept the fact that my true sexuality is as a male cocksucker. Now I don’t view being a cocksucker as something pejorative at all. In fact, I’m genuinely proud of being a male
cocksucker. I absolutely love everything about being a male cocksucker!

ZuhayrKhan27

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My older brother is gay. I hung out with him ALOT when I was younger and even lived with him when I got out of the military for about 6 months. The gay community especially in Denver was wild. Parties galore. I got my ass pinched so much it would be bruised at the end of the night.

One night after a rager, I drove this guy home. We we're both loaded and he kept feeling me up. I guess my brother is hung like a donkey so he kept saying it must run in the family. I was trying to drive, and not get pulled over. We finally get to his house and he would just not leave me be. We sat outside his house for about 20 minutes and talked about what else, "sex".

One thing led to another "i'm married and have kids btw" but not at the time, and I let him pull it out which was a mistake on my part. He exclaimed "nice dick" and I couldn't pull him off it with a pack of mules. It wa the best blow job I ever had and to be honest I haven't had very many.

He asked me to come inside so i did "god knows why" and he dropped to his knees and had his way with me. I was excited, ashamed, scared but excited most of all. That guy treated me like a god. maybe it was the booze, the moment, who knows. I blew my load all over his face, room, hair, chest. My knees buckled and I broke something off the wall trying to hang on because i couldn't stand no more. He looked at me and asked if we could fuck and I just stared in disbelief at what i just did and pulled up my pants and ran out of there. He was still on his knees covered in cum looking dazed and confused and the last thing I remember about him was my mangoo glistening all over his naked body. It was totally hot and something i will never forget.

My wife now will get down and put half of it in her mouth for about 30 seconds every six months. Pussy is great and I love fucking her but goddamn i would like hand jobs or blow jobs to. Why is it that most straight women that are married refuse to do this service any longer? She told me she was never into oral anyways with anyone else she was ever with but something tells me she is lieing. but she won't do it with me. I have tasted my cum to see if it's salty or pissy smelling like some men describe. No matter what I do my jizz is never salty, doesn't smell at all. It actuallyt tastes like sugar water. yet she will not blow me to orgasm or swallow it.

I guess you take the good with the bad but I yearn for a long, wet, intimate blowjob and from what i'm reading here, I have to find a man to do the service that a loving wife should. And then women wonder why men stray and seek out that which we want, but cannot have because of the un-willingness on their part. Irritates me kinda.
Very hot

Reactions: 1119457

cock searcher

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sucked a straight guy off in the woods today. Fucking loved feeling his load fire into my mouth and hit the back of my throat. If any guys in Cambridgeshire, UK need a sloppy mouth or hole to use then please hit me up :p

jeff6d

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How do you find em and hook up? Frustrated in Dallas area...

Grindr usually. some are real friends of mine tho. Our wives are friends and when we all hang me and the guys sneak away to garage or basement for beer and I suck them

cock searcher

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sucked this guy in the back of his van today whilst he was parked on a local industrial estate! It was only a small van so he couldn’t stand up. He had to sit on the wheel arch and I crouched right down so he could throat fuck me. Rewarded with nice a load to swallow :)
ADACED89-91FD-46BF-9D80-3C0A52206D68.jpeg
482FD045-9205-43DC-9B96-17B6136DAA9C.jpeg

Attachments

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Grindr, gym sauna, doublelist.com
As a married man, these are very helpful!! God I miss Craigslist!

I miss Craislist too, so much. I travel a lot for business and was able to get many guys to my hotel room for some cocksucking and more at times.

Jjlmtz13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I sucked this guy in the back of his van today whilst he was parked on a local industrial estate! It was only a small van so he couldn’t stand up. He had to sit on the wheel arch and I crouched right down so he could throat fuck me. Rewarded with nice a load to swallow :)
View attachment 42379961 View attachment 42379971 [/QUOTE
View attachment 42379961 View attachment 42379971

Where was this? What city?

Reactions: 1119457

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay