Married Straight Men Question

Nikita222

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you have a wife that rarely give you blowjobs, despite you absolutely love getting your dick sucked?

Who is in this boat with me?
Sounds like me mate. Not as much as I want. She doesn't mind me going down on her endlessly which I dont mind but....

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds like you need a good cocksucker on the side who would be eager to suck you whenever you wanted it.

I have thought about it. But being married, I just feels like cheating, plus being straight having a dude suck me off, is just weird.

Now if you are talking about another girl, same thing, but I still feel as if it would be cheating.

What do you guys think?

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My advice would be to just straight up ask her if theres something more you could do to encourage her to give you a blowjob more often. Maybe she doesent realize how much you enjoy it? Unless you have an open relationship probably not a good idea to get a cocksucker on the side.

D

deleted894563

Same boat here........I think there are many many men in marriages where there is a lack of oral sex from the wife side, be it a taboo/religious/ lack of knowledge on this

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been married for getting on for 15 years and our sex life is as awesome as ever, my wife loves it as much as me and always playing with my junk in one way or another, so I'm all good on that front. She gives me regular oral which I love to reciprocate, the only gripe I have is that due to girth nobody has ever managed to get it in their mouth so it's more a sucking on the tip of my glans and doing the rest with her hands (with lots of slobber of course) but sure I get that regular.
I don't know the answer to your question, maybe your wife doesn't like dick in her mouth, you should be straight up and ask her in my opinion.

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve been married a very long time and not had a blowjob since about a year or two before that. I forget how good they can be!
I’ve talked about it...she’s not interested. I asked for one for my birthday a few years ago instead of gifts. She refused.
She gets disgusted by my cock - won’t touch it, barely looks at it. Sex is rare and she always tells me to be quick.
One of the reasons I appreciate this site is that my cock receives the appreciation I know it deserves but doesn’t receive irl.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve been married a very long time and not had a blowjob since about a year or two before that. I forget how good they can be!
I’ve talked about it...she’s not interested. I asked for one for my birthday a few years ago instead of gifts. She refused.
She gets disgusted by my cock - won’t touch it, barely looks at it. Sex is rare and she always tells me to be quick.
One of the reasons I appreciate this site is that my cock receives the appreciation I know it deserves but doesn’t receive irl.

Dare I ask why you remain married?

There will come a time later in your life when you will regret your decision to accept a sexless marriage. Unfortunately for most, the realization doesn't hit until it's really too late to do anything about it.

Reactions: Gj816

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I didn’t lose my virginity till I was about 23 then I had a kind of 10 year stint of good sex. I hope it comes back so I can put this cock of mine to good use again but I didn’t marry purely for sex.

With my ex-wife, I could count the number of blowjobs on 1 hand during the 20+ years we were together.

With my present wife, I was deepthroated and swallowed on our first date!!! In our 20+ years together, I would estimate that I have been the lucky recipient of over 2000.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you have a wife that rarely give you blowjobs, despite you absolutely love getting your dick sucked?

Who is in this boat with me?
Eh.... Sorry, man.
We're in different boats. Lol.

My girl is 100% addicted to giving me head.
I never have to ask. She initiates a LOT.
Bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, front porch, parking space, car, grocery store, six flags,... Right before bed, first thing in the morning,....
Never expects anything in return .
Just loves doing it.

There are reasons she's wearing a ring & her name is tattooed on my hip. Lol

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eh.... Sorry, man.
We're in different boats. Lol.

My girl is 100% addicted to giving me head.
I never have to ask. She initiates a LOT.
Bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, front porch, parking space, car, grocery store, six flags,... Right before bed, first thing in the morning,....
Never expects anything in return .
Just loves doing it.

There are reasons she's wearing a ring & her name is tattooed on my hip. Lol
Enjoy that blessing dude lol.

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met several straight men married/partnered who have this problem and I had convinced them to try my mouth. For sure they dont like male but they like my mouth being so watery and able to suck for 2 hours.

In your experience, do they stay straight after you blow them?

Reactions: Voltaire