Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thankfully my wife loves sex, so I do not have an issue getting to have sex with her. It more so her pleasing me without her getting pleasure also, but she doesn’t even want to 69 much. Like I said, she does blow me sometimes, I would have to say maybe 5 times a year if that.
As a guy that I mean reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllly loves getting his cock sucked, I wish she would first of all offer to blow me or just suck me cock without me asking, then surprise me in the morning when I wake up.

I do not feel that it’s a lot to ask. But maybe I’m thinking about this from a guys perspective.

Going to jump on the boat also. Gonna needs bigger boat too I bet.

Same situation here as I have sex with her almost anywhere anytime. She’ll suck my cock and just when it’s getting good flip over and expect me to fuck her. Maybe a handful of times I can get a god honest BJ where I can cum on her tits and if I’m really lucky the inner freak will swallow.

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seems the lack of respectful communication is the main problem
Several mentioned they had asked for a bj, but haven't gotten one.
Nobody said/told the wife's response.
Another point - slightly different - how about a fleshjack or other toy which
imitates BJ and make it fun for everyone. She might appreciate the help in
the bedroom. just a thought.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I saw the thread size and thought it might be years old! Apparently cock sucking is a hot topic?! Well my wife loves to suck my cock. If I get out of the shower I can bend over in front of her and she will lick me from the tip of my cock to the taint of my ass (and more). It is a recent turn of event that she has learned this: If she relaxes her throat and allows my cock to go balls deep, I can cum in her down past the taste buds! But it requires commitment...

Biggathan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve been married a very long time and not had a blowjob since about a year or two before that. I forget how good they can be!
I’ve talked about it...she’s not interested. I asked for one for my birthday a few years ago instead of gifts. She refused.
She gets disgusted by my cock - won’t touch it, barely looks at it. Sex is rare and she always tells me to be quick.
One of the reasons I appreciate this site is that my cock receives the appreciation I know it deserves but doesn’t receive irl.
My friend is in the same situation and while he has offered to divorce hasn't done it because of the kids... He has just taken to having a girlfriend which the wife knows and doesn't care. Going on year 3, me and my boys are amazed its working. I still have a bet it won't make it to 5.

Reactions: Gj816

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife and I always fucked a lot but no oral sex for the most part. every once in awhile, I'd get head, and that was exactly all that she worked on. lol. my cock is so thick she couldn't get much more than that in her mouth. about 10 yrs into our marriage, thru my doing some PE while my wife was pregnant, I got longer and thicker, went from big to bigger. when we resumed sex my wife, noticed immediately. said I was "already big enough, don't get any bigger". then after 2 weeks, she told me she liked my new size, and wanted to help make it bigger. poor me, I became a victim of daily, prolonged blowjobs. it preceded every time we fucked, and many times she would suck me hard again. she had always been horny but now she was super horny all the time. I had noticed that when we resumed sex, she was reaching orgasm much faster than before. and I thought, "bigger is better". she also discovered that a BJ "supersized" my cock. we would watch TV at nite on the couch, with her sucking my dick every once in awhile, not cumming , just edging, keeping me rock hard for hours. cock worshipping at it's best. she was also fond of waking me with a BJ, then riding me to orgasm in the middle of the nite. as time went on, this slowed down. but sex was always prefaced with a BJ, especially as I got older and had some ED problems. and now at 60+, that's still how we roll.

D

deleted969111

my wife and I always fucked a lot but no oral sex for the most part. every once in awhile, I'd get head, and that was exactly all that she worked on. lol. my cock is so thick she couldn't get much more than that in her mouth. about 10 yrs into our marriage, thru my doing some PE while my wife was pregnant, I got longer and thicker, went from big to bigger. when we resumed sex my wife, noticed immediately. said I was "already big enough, don't get any bigger". then after 2 weeks, she told me she liked my new size, and wanted to help make it bigger. poor me, I became a victim of daily, prolonged blowjobs. it preceded every time we fucked, and many times she would suck me hard again. she had always been horny but now she was super horny all the time. I had noticed that when we resumed sex, she was reaching orgasm much faster than before. and I thought, "bigger is better". she also discovered that a BJ "supersized" my cock. we would watch TV at nite on the couch, with her sucking my dick every once in awhile, not cumming , just edging, keeping me rock hard for hours. cock worshipping at it's best. she was also fond of waking me with a BJ, then riding me to orgasm in the middle of the nite. as time went on, this slowed down. but sex was always prefaced with a BJ, especially as I got older and had some ED problems. and now at 60+, that's still how we roll.

You are a lucky man. And your wife is a lucky woman.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unfortunately I'll have to throw you a life preserver because my boat is still sailing on. My wife loves giving blow jobs; both to myself and others and she is very, very good at it. She will usually initiate one once every week or two; a frequency I'm satisfied with. I guess I've just always been fortunate that even after 30 years, our sex life still plays an important role and that I've gotten to share her with other guys, some who may have been among the blow job-deprived :).

Dougie and DebbieD

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you have a wife that rarely give you blowjobs, despite you absolutely love getting your dick sucked?

Who is in this boat with me?

First question - do you go down on her as much as she likes?

- Talk to her about it and make sure you both discuss at length what you want from your sexual experiences.

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Unfortunately I'll have to throw you a life preserver because my boat is still sailing on. My wife loves giving blow jobs; both to myself and others and she is very, very good at it. She will usually initiate one once every week or two; a frequency I'm satisfied with. I guess I've just always been fortunate that even after 30 years, our sex life still plays an important role and that I've gotten to share her with other guys, some who may have been among the blow job-deprived :).
Sorry bud but you haven’t thrown any of us bj starved bro a life preserver unless we actually get a chance to share her! (Please please please)

F

Fullsend34

Mine sucked my dick a lot before we were married, then it really cooled off about 2 years after our wedding. Fast forward and something changed at about age 36 for her, and for 7 years now Ive gotten a great blowjob as part of foreplay almost every time we have sex, and usually 2-3x a month she’ll give me head randomly - like in the shower or first thing in the morning.

D

deleted969111

Going to jump on the boat also. Gonna needs bigger boat too I bet.

Same situation here as I have sex with her almost anywhere anytime. She’ll suck my cock and just when it’s getting good flip over and expect me to fuck her. Maybe a handful of times I can get a god honest BJ where I can cum on her tits and if I’m really lucky the inner freak will swallow.
Sounds like a good deal to me.

Reactions: Thickbear96
D

deleted969111

First question - do you go down on her as much as she likes?

- Talk to her about it and make sure you both discuss at length what you want from your sexual experiences.

I’d go down on her every time I get a chance. She’s kind of on and off about it.

but I don’t see that it’s a trade- oral for oral.

she generally sucks my cock after we fuck - don’t know how we got into that, but we did. Depending of a lot of factors, if she Sucks me hard again, we’re in for round 2 of fuckkng.

nycboy777

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My wife does not seem like the likes to blow me that much. But when she does it’s just so wonderful. I just wish she would blow me way more often and let me cum in her mouth, then see her swallow.
That’s because you haven’t explored having a man blow you. If you did...you would be sooo surprised on how well we get the job done! We don’t need reciprication, the joy of blowing a straight man is enough for us!

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry bud but you haven’t thrown any of us bj starved bro a life preserver unless we actually get a chance to share her! (Please please please)

She'd love to have your cock in your mouth; assuming you don't live on the other side of the world :(.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would love any women on here to respond. I seriously don't think they actually like it at all. Early in the relationship there are many BJs.

Women aren't allowed to respond here, but I can assure you, many do love doing it, if both my wife and all the swing partners I've been with are any indication. The ONLY reason any frequency has slowed down now than in our early relationship has been due to free time and a lesser need for constant sex; but she still enjoys it mainly because she knows what it does to me. I think some of the guys lamenting here have just not found the right woman or seem to be viewing it as an obligation on the woman's part. It is not. Though she's got to want to do it, you also have to give her a reason to want to.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife told me when we were dating that she didn't really like giving oral, which i couldn't understand because she's AMAZING at it, but while we were dating she'd suck me once or twice a month for maybe 10 minutes before having sex. Married 20+ years now and since a year after our marriage she sucks me before having sex on valentine's day, our anniversary and my birthday, maybe one or two other times if she gets really drunk, but that's even more rare then my birthday.

About 10 years ago she started playing with better endowed men. She's always sucking their cocks to get then good and hard to fuck her, and after they cum she's right back down there trying to get them hard for another round.

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My wife told me when we were dating that she didn't really like giving oral, which i couldn't understand because she's AMAZING at it, but while we were dating she'd suck me once or twice a month for maybe 10 minutes before having sex. Married 20+ years now and since a year after our marriage she sucks me before having sex on valentine's day, our anniversary and my birthday, maybe one or two other times if she gets really drunk, but that's even more rare then my birthday.

About 10 years ago she started playing with better endowed men. She's always sucking their cocks to get then good and hard to fuck her, and after they cum she's right back down there trying to get them hard for another round.
She sounds awesome (for the better endowed men)!! I’d love to experience her talents sometime.