Married Straight Men Question

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the issue is, in general men are simply much more appreciative of access to a womans body than vice versa. There may be overlap in our younger years but at a certain point i think most women utilize sex as a means where men consistently consider it as the ends.
It sets up an interesting paradox because even if we were able to come up with some trade secret that would guarantee our spouses actually sucking us more, or as some previously suggested, as a result of compromise or accelerated efforts on our end, I think a lot of us would still be in the same figurative predicament because even if incidences of fellatio increase we would be painfully aware of the commoditized means it was offered.
I know theyre usually referring to specific subsets of misogynist men when they say so, but I think "nobody cares about your boners" is a much more universal truth than most women are prepared to admit. They dont care about the boner, but what pleasing or satisfying the boner gets them in return .
A metaphorical comparison would be questioning whom has a better appreciation of art, the one that comes into the gallery and purchases a painting simply because they enjoy the aesthetic and see it going well in their home, or the one whom purchases because they know who the artist is and pricing trends, and are seeking to capitalize in the future on an investment now?

Reactions: wizard1
D

deleted814719

About once a month, my wife will give me an INCREDIBLE blowjob where she'll spend 15-20 minutes sucking, licking, playing with my cock. She never completes the job (hates cum in her mouth) but does get some pre-cum which she doesn't mind.

She absolutely insists on sucking me BEFORE I plunge into her pussy. It doesn't matter how much foreplay has occurred, she wants to suck my cock (perhaps to wet it?!) before I enter her. Now, her sucking might only last for a minute or two but she seems to crave a taste before she gets impaled. LOL

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My first wife in 17 years of marriage gave me two blowjobs and neither one to completion. My wife now loves giving them. It’s usually a form of forplay so she rarely lets me finish in her mouth but when she does she always swallows. Recently she has started kissing me right after swallowing and asking me if I like how my cum tastes.

Reactions: diver6 and Dcleatr

Dcleatr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first wife in 17 years of marriage gave me two blowjobs and neither one to completion. My wife now loves giving them. It’s usually a form of forplay so she rarely lets me finish in her mouth but when she does she always swallows. Recently she has started kissing me right after swallowing and asking me if I like how my cum tastes.

Happy for you, but I'm jealous!

Reactions: Revone and Cooper72

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I’m very lucky also, my wife will not fuck unless she can suck my cock for a while. She will even stop me from making her cum so she can suck it longer! She will not swallow though and does not like me cumming in her mouth but I’m ok with that considering the alternative!!

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My wife made me (well strongly encouraged me) to finger her this morning to orgasm.
When it was my turn I lay back, plopped my cock out and she turned away. Wouldn’t look at it despite my requests for help.
So we’re there I guess.

Reactions: Revone and diver6

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ @AussieScooter If you aren't bisexual you need to change your profile.

Terms Of Service

1. Ask a *Someone* Forum Rules (5 Points)

Any member may start a thread, in any section of the forums.

Any member may reply to the thread they started within any section of the forums.

Aside from the member who started the thread, only members who fall within the group named in the Forum Title may respond to threads. For example, men cannot post in Ask A Woman unless they started the Thread.

For the purposes of these "Ask a" sections, we consider bisexual to be 80/20 gay/straight or straight/gay.

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I answered this but I guess not...

My wife used to blow anything. Then she met me and wanted to be less wild and felt gross for the 100s of guys she sucked, so she won't suck me. At all. She did it only once in the very beginning. It's the only one I ever got.

It didn't bother me that much until I found out her super reserved, conservative best friend blows her husband every single night. Then I started thinking about it again. Oh, well. (My wife hates foreplay in general. She just likes to just jump into sex.)

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I thought I answered this but I guess not...

My wife used to blow anything. Then she met me and wanted to be less wild and felt gross for the 100s of guys she sucked, so she won't suck me. At all. She did it only once in the very beginning. It's the only one I ever got.

It didn't bother me that much until I found out her super reserved, conservative best friend blows her husband every single night. Then I started thinking about it again. Oh, well. (My wife hates foreplay in general. She just likes to just jump into sex.)
Maybe we married the same woman??

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am extremely grateful that my wife not only gives me frequent blow jobs, she loves giving them to me and she is great at it. I guess I hit the trifecta!!!

Glad to see someone else here is in my boat rather then the OP's. I was starting to feel lonely :D.

Reactions: rbi99 and diver6
D

deleted814719

My wife made me (well strongly encouraged me) to finger her this morning to orgasm.
When it was my turn I lay back, plopped my cock out and she turned away. Wouldn’t look at it despite my requests for help.
So we’re there I guess.
I'd say "that sucks" but that's rubbing salt in the wound.

I hope she changes her attitude.

Reactions: AussieScooter

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My situation is a little bit different. I enjoy blowjobs immensely and I suspect my wife actually loves giving them...but we're in the midst of a principled hiatus as of now because she feels it unfair that she freely gives head while I am not a fan of cunilingus. I will not mix matters of obligation and commoditization into my sex life, I refuse...and so I inquired was she then sucking my dick as repayment for my earlier forays into oral sex(i used to drink a lot more when were dating and first together), or because access to my penis made her mouth water; because independent of what sexual acts I was doing, if it were the former and not the latter, then that's fellatio I dont want anyways. She tried to backtrack, but i told her that she had already planted the seed. I have real issues and aversions with giving oral sex, and no different from a woman that had some sexual trauma or assault that prevents her from enjoying certain acts or positions, I think it is a boundary to be respected and not approached, especially if the rest of your sex life is what you'd deem as satisfactory. So as of right now there's no oral to genital contact from either end, i have my boundaries and I wont allow her to try to guilt me into obligation. We're both coming readily so it's working out..lol

D

deleted10628551

Is this maybe some married straight guys get blowjobs from gay or bi dudes? Due to the lack of sucking from wives?

Ha, absolutely. I've have had 3 married friends who felt comfortable with me to confide in. I'm a "straight-acting" gay guy who loves sucking cock and they are dudes who liked to get sucked; it was always that simple. Never went any further.

It honestly became pretty routine, almost like a therapy session or working out haha