Married Straight Men Question

TheBoyb

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[QUOTE = "hzs3fg, post: 34339251, member: 232054"] ¿Me atrevo a preguntar por qué sigues casado?

Llegará un momento más adelante en su vida en el que se arrepentirá de su decisión de aceptar un matrimonio asexuado. Desafortunadamente para la mayoría, la comprensión no llega hasta que es demasiado tarde para hacer algo al respecto. [/ QUOTE]

No, sex doesn't make a relationship, if it does not go beyond it. They're the moments you share, the goals together, the laughter, the tears, the dreams, the goals, seeing the happiness of another person when they are with you and your happiness by their side. Basing everything on sex is sad.

Have you ever loved or just had sex?

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I told the wife I would go down on her any place or any time she wanted. Twice a day three times ,four times a day. All I want is a bj first thing in the morning, first thing when I walk thru the door for work or every night we don't have sex. I don't mind eating pussy or sucking cock why should she.

D

deleted5700751

no, she sucks it almost every time we have sex because she knows i like it and also to lube me before entering her pussy

D

deleted814719

Ha. As a Father's Day present, my wife came to bed this morning at 12:30am and said she wanted to give me my final gift - a blowjob. She sucked, licked, and played with me for more than 25 minutes. I then asked her to lube my cock up and wank me. That was another 20 minutes. Finally, I needed to cum so I lubed up her pussy and fucked her until I shot my load into her.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
[QUOTE = "hzs3fg, post: 34339251, member: 232054"] ¿Me atrevo a preguntar por qué sigues casado?

Llegará un momento más adelante en su vida en el que se arrepentirá de su decisión de aceptar un matrimonio asexuado. Desafortunadamente para la mayoría, la comprensión no llega hasta que es demasiado tarde para hacer algo al respecto. [/ QUOTE]

No, sex doesn't make a relationship, if it does not go beyond it. They're the moments you share, the goals together, the laughter, the tears, the dreams, the goals, seeing the happiness of another person when they are with you and your happiness by their side. Basing everything on sex is sad.

Love and sex are two different things. Love is an emotional thing,sex is physical. You need both for a successful relationship. One without the other doesn't work.

D

deleted814719

Wife came to be at 2:15am this morning. We'd had house guests for 5 days so sex was out of the question - we were both exhausted from having our grandchildren underfoot. Anyway, I'd been telling her for several days that I wanted a blow job so she comes to bed, wakes me and says, "I need to take care of you". With that segue, she goes down on me and sucks and licks my cock and balls and plays with my balls with both hands. This goes on for 20 minutes. I tell her I want to kneel so that I can fuck her mouth. I do and this goes on for another 10 minutes. I'd finally had enough and finished by jacking myself onto her clit

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And the answers and comments from non-straight men in the "Ask a Straight Man" section keep on coming.

giphy.gif

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I don't base everything on sex. But I do say unequivocally that sex is an important part of marriage and that a sexless marriage is doomed to fail.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't base everything on sex. But I do say unequivocally that sex is an important part of marriage and that a sexless marriage is doomed to fail.

Look at it this way - sticky, gooey, cum is the glue that holds a couple together. Without that glue, they drift apart.

tallmarriedprof

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Look at it this way - sticky, gooey, cum is the glue that holds a couple together. Without that glue, they drift apart.

Eloquent and true man.

Eloquent and true.

D

deleted814719

I've posted previously but will do so again. Our sex life most recently has evolved to almost exclusive blowjobs and handjobs. PIV sex is now just monthly. My wife says that PIV sex is uncomfortable. She'll be 66-years old next month. She takes some sort of estrogen pill for post-menopause but apparently doesn't increase or sex drive or make intercourse more comfortable.

Fortunately, she has always been wiling to perform oral sex on me (and I on her!) since we started dating. Blowjobs were the warm-up to PIV. Now, they are the main event. So, I can't imagine a partner who does NOT give blowjobs. As in my case, since PIV sex is so infrequent, something needs to fill the void - something other than my own hands.

Whether she is actually enjoying it more or doing it to please me, her technique has never been better. She's more enthusiastic, more long-lasting, more attentive. I feel sorry for men who are not only no longer having PIV sex but also not getting a blowjob.

If you are starting out in a relationship and not getting oral sex, it is not likely to get better as time goes on.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I for one have found no such apps that locate women that are more than willing to suck cock. Other than hookers, which I do not want to pay for.

You could join up on a few 'swinger' type web sites...they sometimes are looking for a 3rd male for fun....and BJ's are always on the menu. But-- again as you said-- this is cheating --at least it would be considered as such to your wife. I know, as a guy we can separate sex from love...but not always as easy for a wife. But if you could live with it...you could find yourself a couple that wants a 3rd.

VladtheImpaler

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
During the first thirty some years of our marriage blow jobs were rare. My wife didn't think it was proper. About five years ago she started reading erotic books and also went on hormone therapy. She loves sucking my cock almost every morning starts with my cock in her mouth. Some nights we fall asleep with my cock in her mouth. I enjoy every minute.