Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm an Guy that used to travel some for work. When out of town and I find myself with some free time I enjoy a massage. Earlier this year in Chicago I found a good one in boys town

Booked a guy off masseurfinder , but when I arrived Met the masseur a guy about my age, but with long hair. He had a firm hand shake, so I pretty much knew the massage would be good. He showed me to the room and told me to disrobe to my comfort level and lie face up on the table and he would return. I'm not bashful and in average shape, so I stripped down and lay on the table in all my glory. My cock of course swelled, but only slightly and rested on my left thigh. My ball sack hung down between my legs not quite touching the table. He came back into the room,Said “I see you’re not shy," and asked if I was comfortable. Said sure and closed my eyes as he walked to the head of the table and started with a head massage.

The masseur had great hands and I was soon relaxing. He soon stood, oiled up his hands and while still standing at the head of the table, began working on my chest. Kneading my hairy pecs felt great. My nips are hardwired to my cock and his first palm swept over them I felt a stir in my cock. Whether he noticed or not - I suspect he did - he seemed to pay more attention to my nips than you would normally expect. I moaned slightly and he pinched my nips. This brought my cock to full mast. Feeling I had to say something I said, “sorry, my nips are my Cock,” he responded was, “yes, I see."

He then moved to the right side of the table and began working on my right arm. He did a couple of stretches and then placed my hand on his abs as he worked my arm further. He clearly kept in shape as my hand was against solid muscle. Without really noticing I began massaging him with my hand. He said he was getting warm and asked if he could take off his shirt. “Sure, I'm before you in all my glory so knock yourself out.” I was right when I opened my eyes: there he stood, six pack and all with the perfect amount of hair covering his torso. That is a major turn on for me and my cock jumped back to attention. He clearly saw the reaction this time and wrapped his hand around my cock and began to slowly massage up and down. I thought I might explode right then and the pre-cum was flowing, giving Him more than enough lube to stoke me. When he leaned over and took me in his mouth I stopped him. He looked at me with a mix of question and maybe concern until I said, "You need to lose the shorts.” He smiled, stepped back from the table and dropped his shorts and jock to the floor.

He clearly tanned in a Speedo as I was faced with a perfectly tanned masseur with a perfect white skin where his speedo had been. Clean shaven cock and balls. He was slightly bigger than me, just gorgeous. When he stepped back up to the table he actually climbed on and placed a knee on either side of my head. That beautiful shaved cock in my face.
I opened and swallowed him whole. He tasted of soap and pre-cum. He followed suit and we spent the next several minutes pleasuring each other.

All of a sudden he pulled out of my throat, and stepped off the table. I thought we might be done. I was wrong. He walked to the foot of the table and before I knew it he pulled me to the foot to where my ass just hung over the edge. He placed my legs on his shoulders and leaned forward, giving me a great hamstring stretch. With my knees on my chest I then felt his lubed finger at my hole. I inhaled a breath and was met with his mouth on mine and his tongue now where his cock had been.

While he tongue fucked my mouth he slowly began to finger fuck my ass. I had never taken a cock up my ass, but he was an expert and soon he stood up slightly and I felt his cock head at my hole. he said, “take a breath,” and when I did, he pushed the head of his cock into my ass. There was only a moment of pain, then pleasure swept over me and my eyes rolled back in my head. He held himself there for a few moments then slide the rest of himself into me. He asked if I was good and my only response was “Oh hell yes." He began to give me the fuck of my life. Initially slow, deep strokes, with quick half strokes in between. A couple of times I thought I would cum without touching myself, but he seemed to sense and would change his pace, stick his tongue in my mouth or just pause.

The last time he paused and pulled his mouth off mine, I squeezed his manhood with my ass muscle and my hole clamped down on him. He let out an "Oh fuck," and began to slam my ass with all his might. I could feel his nut sack slapping my ass. He grabbed my cock and began stroking me in time with his thrusts. I could not hold back any longer and began shooting cum all over my stomach, chest and face. My flexing apparently pushed him over the edge. His orgasm caused me to cum again.

When we were both done, he let my legs drop off his shoulders and laid his head on my chest. He licked some of my cum off and raised up for a final kiss as his cock slipped out of my hole. He cleaned us both up and finished the massage. Needless to say, I'll be back.

Toddster

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm an Guy that used to travel some for work. When out of town and I find myself with some free time I enjoy a massage. Earlier this year in Chicago I found a good one in boys town

Booked a guy off masseurfinder , but when I arrived Met the masseur a guy about my age, but with long hair. He had a firm hand shake, so I pretty much knew the massage would be good. He showed me to the room and told me to disrobe to my comfort level and lie face up on the table and he would return. I'm not bashful and in average shape, so I stripped down and lay on the table in all my glory. My cock of course swelled, but only slightly and rested on my left thigh. My ball sack hung down between my legs not quite touching the table. He came back into the room,Said “I see you’re not shy," and asked if I was comfortable. Said sure and closed my eyes as he walked to the head of the table and started with a head massage.

The masseur had great hands and I was soon relaxing. He soon stood, oiled up his hands and while still standing at the head of the table, began working on my chest. Kneading my hairy pecs felt great. My nips are hardwired to my cock and his first palm swept over them I felt a stir in my cock. Whether he noticed or not - I suspect he did - he seemed to pay more attention to my nips than you would normally expect. I moaned slightly and he pinched my nips. This brought my cock to full mast. Feeling I had to say something I said, “sorry, my nips are my Cock,” he responded was, “yes, I see."

He then moved to the right side of the table and began working on my right arm. He did a couple of stretches and then placed my hand on his abs as he worked my arm further. He clearly kept in shape as my hand was against solid muscle. Without really noticing I began massaging him with my hand. He said he was getting warm and asked if he could take off his shirt. “Sure, I'm before you in all my glory so knock yourself out.” I was right when I opened my eyes: there he stood, six pack and all with the perfect amount of hair covering his torso. That is a major turn on for me and my cock jumped back to attention. He clearly saw the reaction this time and wrapped his hand around my cock and began to slowly massage up and down. I thought I might explode right then and the pre-cum was flowing, giving Him more than enough lube to stoke me. When he leaned over and took me in his mouth I stopped him. He looked at me with a mix of question and maybe concern until I said, "You need to lose the shorts.” He smiled, stepped back from the table and dropped his shorts and jock to the floor.

He clearly tanned in a Speedo as I was faced with a perfectly tanned masseur with a perfect white skin where his speedo had been. Clean shaven cock and balls. He was slightly bigger than me, just gorgeous. When he stepped back up to the table he actually climbed on and placed a knee on either side of my head. That beautiful shaved cock in my face.
I opened and swallowed him whole. He tasted of soap and pre-cum. He followed suit and we spent the next several minutes pleasuring each other.

All of a sudden he pulled out of my throat, and stepped off the table. I thought we might be done. I was wrong. He walked to the foot of the table and before I knew it he pulled me to the foot to where my ass just hung over the edge. He placed my legs on his shoulders and leaned forward, giving me a great hamstring stretch. With my knees on my chest I then felt his lubed finger at my hole. I inhaled a breath and was met with his mouth on mine and his tongue now where his cock had been.

While he tongue fucked my mouth he slowly began to finger fuck my ass. I had never taken a cock up my ass, but he was an expert and soon he stood up slightly and I felt his cock head at my hole. he said, “take a breath,” and when I did, he pushed the head of his cock into my ass. There was only a moment of pain, then pleasure swept over me and my eyes rolled back in my head. He held himself there for a few moments then slide the rest of himself into me. He asked if I was good and my only response was “Oh hell yes." He began to give me the fuck of my life. Initially slow, deep strokes, with quick half strokes in between. A couple of times I thought I would cum without touching myself, but he seemed to sense and would change his pace, stick his tongue in my mouth or just pause.

The last time he paused and pulled his mouth off mine, I squeezed his manhood with my ass muscle and my hole clamped down on him. He let out an "Oh fuck," and began to slam my ass with all his might. I could feel his nut sack slapping my ass. He grabbed my cock and began stroking me in time with his thrusts. I could not hold back any longer and began shooting cum all over my stomach, chest and face. My flexing apparently pushed him over the edge. His orgasm caused me to cum again.

When we were both done, he let my legs drop off his shoulders and laid his head on my chest. He licked some of my cum off and raised up for a final kiss as his cock slipped out of my hole. He cleaned us both up and finished the massage. Needless to say, I'll be back.

Wow hot story. Who is that guy. WOuld be hot to meet him.

Reactions: Aphradight

norfolkdiva

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn hot story! Wish that would happen with my guy!
Me too but I know mine as a friend as well as masseur so I don't want to fucck up our friendship by offending him. How can I push this to the limit without getting it wrong - what sign do I have to give ( other than a hard dick which I always conceal when we start as I am face down....how can i get him to explore my buttocks and asshole????
help - it's driving me mad.

Jh465

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Me too but I know mine as a friend as well as masseur so I don't want to fucck up our friendship by offending him. How can I push this to the limit without getting it wrong - what sign do I have to give ( other than a hard dick which I always conceal when we start as I am face down....how can i get him to explore my buttocks and asshole????
help - it's driving me mad.
Why not try it face up exposing your hard on?