Photos & Videos Master_arnold Israeli

I talked to him like 2 months , spent more then 3k$ and just stopped for 2 weeks , but he sent me a lot of content and talk to me dayli, it’s depends how do yo approach him

If you got a 3000$ to spend in 2 months during a pandemic on a guy that treats you and his followers like Shit, calling you Human ATMs and using you like it's a casual thing that the gay community should tolerate, then I would suggest you to save some money aside for a treatment to help yourself. Not trying to be judgmental or hurt your feelings. I'm saying that from concern and the reason I say it publicly and not through a DM, it's because I am wondering and worry why people even support these guys. there is one thing to have a foot fetish or choosing being submissive in bed and there is another thing of being abused mentally and financially. if you don't see it like that, please get help. invest in yourself and find a partner that u can explore your fetishes but in a Safe way.

No you absolutely wrong , I have a lot of money ? Yes I have , me and my partner doing it together sometimes also , you can’t judge my fetish .
he talking like that because he is directing to a
specific direction , not only master arnold , some aothers too , I can understand why you fill that way from your side but from my side I love it , giving him my money make feel good , and I am not trying to be his delivery man and protect him but when you talk to him for a long term like me , you see under side of the person, you see why he is an alpha , and befor you tell me to go get some get help look at life in aother point of view, if one guy like to go to a restaurants and clubs and spend 5k$ a month on it , what make me feel good his to give arnold the money , it’s the same thing , that what make me feel good than it doesn’t metter.

No you absolutely wrong , I have a lot of money ? Yes I have , me and my partner doing it together sometimes also , you can’t judge my fetish .
specific direction , not only master arnold , some aothers too , I can understand why you fill that way from your side but from my side I love it , giving him my money make feel good , and I am not trying to be his delivery man and protect him but when you talk to him for a long term like me , you see under side of the person, you see why he is an alpha , and befor you tell me to go get some get help look at life in aother point of view, if one guy like to go to a restaurants and clubs and spend 5k$ a month on it , what make me feel good his to give arnold the money , it’s the same thing , that what make me feel good than it doesn’t metter.
answer me in private ❤ please

at the end of the day, I can't tell you what to do with your life and your money. but so does He and all kind of guys who are doing findom. I believe that the idea of doing homophobic findom is very dangerous and abusive, that only those who lack in self-esteem or having mental issues can agree to that. again, not trying to judge you personally. there is nothing to compare between a guy who spends 5k at the clubs to a guy who spends 3k on a virtual relationship or a real one with an abusive guy. it might sound paranoid from me, but when I see people justify it, I believe it's either those guys themselves trying to do damage control or someone who got manipulated so bad that he can't know the differences between right and wrong. even if you got the money to afford that, why support someone who is degrading you?

trust me, I know the differences between BDSM and abuse. if a straight guy needs to censor a picture of himself with socks to make gays trigger by it and pay him, then it's not healthy. if he needs to "remind" you daily that he is an Alpha and you are just a fag, then he is not an alpha. there is nothing manly about it and its beyond pathetic!

As you said, try to see it in another point of view, do you think those guys who hurting these people would agree that someone in their life would be in a relationship that they are being used and needs to pay just for attention? I don’t think so. If giving money to a stranger who makes fun of you and his followers make you joy in life, then once again I would suggest you to get help.

if those guys don’t have the dignity, at least make sure you have and don’t support them. Enjoy the money you earn for yourself, and if u really insist support others on Only fans or other platforms because it make you joy, there are plenty of hot models you can support that won't abuse you and will make you a custom videos to answer your fetishes.

I don't care who it is and if he is hot or not, don't let anyone degrade you like this. especially if it's a straight guy, that he is doing that on purpose to get money from weak people. all that "other side" theory of a person is bullshit. don't act like an abuser if you not a real one in life. I honestly hope I can change your mind over this. if not, then good luck to you on your way but I do wish others will not follow this path.

I'm sorry but you are beyond pathetic. Get treatment

I'm sorry but you are beyond pathetic. Get treatment

Don’t be rude man... my advice to him wasn't to make a joke on his expense. I think that whoever "serves" those guys can't use common sense because they are so attached to them in mind to the level they can't see they are being used. the masters on the other hand, do understand that and take advantage of it as much as possible. I can't be mad at someone who is going through brain wash and being manipulated. all I can do is showing support and try to make them understand what is really going on through other's eyes.

please send photos of him, stop talking :)

ok, here is a spoiler for all of you out there who wants to know what is going on in these OF profiles.

if you see even 1 photo of any of those masters flexing on twitter, multiple it by 100 times, add a homophobic and abusive caption and there you go, you saw it all.

in some cases, there will be close ups on biceps, armpits and feet while they give you a middle finger and demand you to pay for their lifestyle.

in extreme cases, they will find some poor guys who will agree to be photograph while they shame them using their feet.

most of the times, they will only write posts to their gay fans about "Tax Day" and will demand them to pay on posts they would have normally upload to their Instagram account.

and that's it!

just a couple of guys, who decided to take a spin on the gay community and abuse the weak ones because they have nothing else to do with their lives other than go to the gym.

His OF got off to promising start and looked like he was going to do some military fetish stuff, which would have been hot and unique.

However, I think he's now finished in the IDF, so the content is just the usual bland muscle, cashmaster, socks etc stuff that everyone else does.

I suspect him, Amit Sukar and masterkingkong0 all have their accounts run by the same handler, as the photos / locations are similar.

Anyone got his IG?

His OF got off to promising start and looked like he was going to do some military fetish stuff, which would have been hot and unique.

However, I think he's now finished in the IDF, so the content is just the usual bland muscle, cashmaster, socks etc stuff that everyone else does.

I suspect him, Amit Sukar and masterkingkong0 all have their accounts run by the same handler, as the photos / locations are similar.

Anyone got his IG?

I think the most common idea is that is master arnold apartment, as a long time follower you i noticed that most of his pics are taken there , I don’t know israel but maybe thay just know each other and filming in his house, if someone has is IG than please share it here

Reactions: u2284128412959