Hey, thanks for your interest in me, but it's only $5.99 how about you subscribe for a month. I know the price of a venti coffee is expensive, especially in this market but actual support would be nice.
Message me and I’ll send you a 50% off code, you obviously have been watching for a minute now. Just would rather my OF photos/video content stay where they are and not be shared. Thank for understanding.

Reactions: an_99 and Connorx37
Message me and I’ll send you a 50% off code, you obviously have been watching for a minute now. Just would rather my OF photos/video content stay where they are and not be shared. Thank for understanding.
Can’t message you but before I buy what’s on there, is it worth it?

Can’t message you but before I buy what’s on there, is it worth it?
I don’t perform sexual acts of penetration or jerking. There’s no cock/taint or hole shots. Mainly a lot of bare ass and jockstrap content. I go live 2 times a week and am open to requests and chatting while I sit there in a jockstrap. Sometimes we are twisting my nipples with pipe wrenches to deadlifting with a camera pointed at my ass. Out of everyone that subs everyone says it’s worth it for the price. Keep in mind I’m a straight dude that provides content for everyone it just so happens the gay community that love bears are majority of my followers.