MC Hammer

I just love that it appears he made this video to purely show off his big dick. HAHA He is just pushing it right at the camera!

Wow that was HUMONGOUS! He could barely hold it in his hands too?!

You were talking about that 'vintage cell phone' [seen in the intro of the video] right???

;)

And for what it's worth, D'Angelo's video Untitled where he was glistening while singing takes the cake for all-time 'pushing the envelope' of what a guy could do in a vid. And at the 1:09 mark, something seems to be emerging at the lower right corner...almost like, I dunno...you have to see it for yourself.

You were talking about that 'vintage cell phone' [seen in the intro of the video] right???

;)

And for what it's worth, D'Angelo's video Untitled where he was glistening while singing takes the cake for all-time 'pushing the envelope' of what a guy could do in a vid. And at the 1:09 mark, something seems to be emerging at the lower right corner...almost like, I dunno...you have to see it for yourself.
WOW: It is there. You can see the tip of the head.

I had that speedo. :redface:

;)

Wow, I guess that's why it's an "Age restricted" video. :cool:

I remember this MC Hammer video, and think I even saw a post about it here awhile ago. His basket was declared to be stuffed, unfortunately...