Good news!! He seems willing to share his nudes. Or at least he was in 2011… I’ve tried to reach out to him on messenger but no answer so far. If someone here is more daring you can try to text him.

(I haven’t checked if the number provided still is his so I censored it)

Attachments

Good news!! He seems willing to share his nudes. Or at least he was in 2011… I’ve tried to reach out to him on messenger but no answer so far. If someone here is more daring you can try to text him.

(I haven’t checked if the number provided still is his so I censored it)
There’s literally no way that he wasn’t underage 13 years ago…

But it’s not 2011, is it? I mean if we get something from him now it most certainly isn’t from 2011 but more recent
He was born in 1993, so he would have turned 18 in 2011… IDK which month though, so it is a bit too close for comfort…..

I was referring to the messages above, saying he was willing in 2011. No, I mean now obviously he’s free and fair game… JK
oh yeah I guess I got confused why that would matter lol… like why would we bring that up to begin with it’s not like if I sent a message asking for nudes it would go through a time machine and be received by the 2011 Connor

BTW the number found on his facebook is still his so if someone within the US could try reaching out that would be huge :)

oh yeah I guess I got confused why that would matter lol… like why would we bring that up to begin with it’s not like if I sent a message asking for nudes it would go through a time machine and be received by the 2011 Connor

BTW the number found on his facebook is still his so if someone within the US could try reaching out that would be huge :)
1723602319793.gif