Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Someone sounds jealous lol
Lol… before you read what I have to say, please keep in mind Julio is not my type and frankly I’m not impressed.

Before you go calling people jealous, read your screenshot again. You offer to pay for a hotel, he says hmm, and then calls you good boy. Nowhere does he say he’s meeting you or agreeing to it. Most of these OF guys will fuck anything that moves, Austin Wolfe is a prime example. Don’t work yourself up or talk down to people based on that screenshot. In my opinion, it’s not happening. He handled it the same way I would if I was silently rejecting someone lol

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Officially gonna set it up.and make a scenei honestly can't wait for It to happen I'm Soo excitedim gonna be the first gay boy to post a video sucking Julio Gomez!!! I'm going to go viral every video he has gets like 20 million views and this head that imma put on him gonna be crazy..I've been watching all his film and studying exactly what he loves
In case you meet him, please remind him of the 10k offer.

However, I thought he was still in prison?

godcock

Legendary Member
Media
Birmingham, Alabama, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Officially gonna set it up.and make a scenei honestly can't wait for It to happen I'm Soo excitedim gonna be the first gay boy to post a video sucking Julio Gomez!!! I'm going to go viral every video he has gets like 20 million views and this head that imma put on him gonna be crazy..I've been watching all his film and studying exactly what he loves
I’ll be first in line to buy that video!

D

deleted3200

This won't happen, youre not talking to the real dude.

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol… before you read what I have to say, please keep in mind Julio is not my type and frankly I’m not impressed.

Before you go calling people jealous, read your screenshot again. You offer to pay for a hotel, he says hmm, and then calls you good boy. Nowhere does he say he’s meeting you or agreeing to it. Most of these OF guys will fuck anything that moves, Austin Wolfe is a prime example. Don’t work yourself up or talk down to people based on that screenshot. In my opinion, it’s not happening. He handled it the same way I would if I was silently rejecting someone lol

I agree 120%

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She knows her julio
Trying for years to get the deal going, so I know more than I really should. Waste of time but I peek into another life is always interesting - although it could have ended very different