Me and my coworker

HopingToHaveFun

Cherished Member
Media
Recently me and my new coworker Mark started flirting with each other, at first I thought he was hot but assumed he was straight, I learnt never to assume because he is gay as hell.

As he was the new guy I was given the task of showing him the ropes of his job, we got on well, really well. After a couple of days we’d be having lunch together and talking about everything. When I was explaining things to him we’d constantly be complementing each other, we’d be gazing into each others eyes. Sometimes he’d thank me and rest his hand on my thigh whilst saying it, the tension between us was getting more and more everytime I just wanted to kiss him. I was thinking about him every night, jerking off over him.

This one particular day I was asked to show him the cupboard where deliveries were kept (this was part of his job to maintain them), I was explaining everything he had to do, when I bent down to pick up some paper work I had misjudged how close to him I was so when I bent down my ass rested against his package through his suit trousers, as soon as my ass made contact I felt his cock twitch, I turned around red faced and smiling deciding to ignore what just happened however Mark then said to me “jeez tell me if I’m being inappropriate but fuck you have a nice ass” I replied “you have a nice everything” we locked eyes and smiled. I told him he could see more of my ass if he wanted, he grabbed the key to the cupboard out of my hand, pulled me in and kissed me, he walked over to the door and locked us in. He then pulled me in for another kiss as his hands moved slowly down to my ass, “we won’t have long before they look for us” he whispered in my ear, he pulled down my trousers revealing my ass and I pulled down his revealing his rock hard cock, I got on my knees and began sucking him off, he pulled me up and bent me over and began pounding my ass, his cock sliding in and out, both of us groaning with pleasure getting hot and sweaty, “fuckkkk your ass is so nice” he yelled, I giggled and told him to keep it down, he tensed up and cummed everywhere, he pushed me on my back and jerked my cock off until I came over my stomach, we kissed and got dressed before heading back to the office smiling at each other and touching each other’s feet under the desk for the rest of the day