Measuring cock size - not as easy as it sounds!

Craven Moorehead

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always thought there should be an unbiased third-party penis-measuring service.

Something like a mobile hearing-testing facility or bloodmobile. It would be a van with a specially-trained crew equipped with all the necessary instruments.

You wait your turn, fill out a form, submit yourself for measurement, and they give you a certificate when you leave.

No more fakery.

O

OldFirm08

Nice idea JoeV. You can't call it yourself, and your partner can't either without bias, so bring in a third party to make the deciding vote.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Hi guys

Here's an interesting note - I believe it is extremely difficult to accurately measure a cock. From experience of not only my own cock, but those of my partners, as well as chatting with guys on LPSG, I firmly believed that cock size can vary from day to day, from erection to erection, depending on levels of arousal, temperature, even diet and hydration levels.

I wanted to prove this theory. I thought about how much variation there could be in my own cock size and for the past 4 days I have been taking regular measurements of my cock in both erect and flaccid states and the results were quite interesting...

Over the past four days I have measured my erect cock 10 times (2-3 times per day) and my flaccid cock 12 times. There was a significant variation in my results...

ERECT LENGTH/GIRTH (INCHES):
1. 6.50 / 5.50
2. 7.25 / 6.50
3. 7.00 / 6.50
4. 6.75 / 6.00
5. 7.50 / 6.75
6. 7.00 / 6.50
7. 7.00 / 6.00
8. 6.25 / 5.50
9. 7.50 / 6.25
10. 7.25 / 6.25

Mean average erect length: 7.00 inches
Mean average erect girth: 6.175 inches

FLACCID LENGTH (INCHES):
1. 4.50
2. 5.50
3. 4.00
4. 5.00
5. 5.25
6. 6.00
7. 5.75
8. 4.75
9. 6.00
10. 6.25
11. 6.00
12. 4.25

Mean average flaccid length: 5.270 inches

The reason I have not included girth for my flaccid measurements is because I found there was so much variation not only from time to time but also along the length of my shaft, which would have made it far too complicated!

When measuring my flaccid cock I tried to take measurements at times when my arousal levels were at a minimum, e.g. whilst doing housework, whilst watching the news... times of the day when my mind wasn't occupied with sex. When taking erect measurements I took them during differing levels of arousal. For example measurements 1, 4, 6 and 8 were taken when I woke up with morning wood (these measurements on average are the smallest, suggesting my morning erections are generally not as strong as at other times). The others were mostly measured during masturbation, with the larger measurements number 9, being taken just moments before I shot, and number 5 being taken during sex with my partner (just after the foreplay when I dashed to the bedroom to grab some lube!). Suggesting, as I already thought, that erections are stronger the more aroused and the closer to orgasm I am...

The reason I'm posting this here is because I think that measuring your cock size (especially flaccid length) is not as easy as grabbing a tape measure and getting wood! My flaccid measurements surprised me the most, ranging over 2 inches from the shortest to longest measurement.

Anyway, there's not really a conclusion to this posting other than you probably all think I've got far too much time on my hands!! LOL

:eek:

I am wondering how the hell is possible a full inch difference in girth?!?!!? when you measured 5.5 girth and 6.5 length was your cock as hard as when you measured the max size??? if you measure a not fully hard cock it is normal that your length and girth would be smaller..you have to be consistent when measuring your cock, this is why I always want to be sure that my cock is very very hard..I mean so hard that I couldnt expand anymore unless I used a cockring or any else enalrging device... also I would like to know what's your soft girth right now please...

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am wondering how the hell is possible a full inch difference in girth?!?!!? when you measured 5.5 girth and 6.5 length was your cock as hard as when you measured the max size???

Hey man, this is an old thread, but I stand by my point that not all erections are the same. Can you honestly say that every time you wank/have sex your cock looks the same? Each time I measured when I did this (FIVE YEARS AGO!) it was when I wanking, so pretty wired. To be honest, nowadays I couldn't go 2-3 times a day like I could when I was 24/25...

also I would like to know what's your soft girth right now please...

Yessir! Right at this moment it is 4.5".

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not all errections are created equal - and over the years to come for most of you your cock will change in many ways!!!! Just keep it close to you and dont leave it unattended - especially at airports and train stations.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not all errections are created equal - and over the years to come for most of you your cock will change in many ways!!!! Just keep it close to you and dont leave it unattended - especially at airports and train stations.

Sound advice parchissi... Very profound!