Member for 2 or 3 years, finally posting

JacksonTNbiguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, I have been a member for 2 or 3 years, mostly to look at pictures and videos, but decided to start posting today.

I am a 42 year old bisexual man from Jackson, Tennessee.

I'm not posting any nude pics (not sure if you want any nude pics of me, I'm kinda ugly), I have a few face pics on my website if you look at it. It has some interesting information, including a lot of eye candy (pictures of both men and women). And those are the "decent" pictures, I have a lot more "indecent" pictures, lol. :p

Hey, I have been a member for 2 or 3 years, mostly to look at pictures and videos, but decided to start posting today.

I am a 42 year old bisexual man from Jackson, Tennessee.

I'm not posting any nude pics (not sure if you want any nude pics of me, I'm kinda ugly), I have a few face pics on my website if you look at it. It has some interesting information, including a lot of eye candy (pictures of both men and women). And those are the "decent" pictures, I have a lot more "indecent" pictures, lol. :p
Welcome, enjoy yourself

Welcome (finally) to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team