Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, I’ve stumbled upon some memes meant to appeal to a woman’s perspective, and I thought it might be fun to post them here to see what sort of reaction they illicit from the wonderful, kind, caring, hilarious, opinionated, and illustrious women of LPSG.

I think I’ll just post one at a time then wait a day or two for reactions before posting the next one.

I don’t expect this thread to live forever or anything, but I thought it might be a fun exercise.

Since I’m posting in the Ask A Woman (to help avoid noise), I should go ahead and ask a question: What is your reaction to this meme?

F953E2A3-DB1F-404F-A728-6490165D9FC4.jpeg

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The struggle is real! Left eye on fleek. Right eye on crack. Always. The trueness of this meme left me looking like a suicidal panda for most of my tween years.

To this day I have been frustrated enough to say "fuck it all to hell" while reminding myself I paid too much to throw the offending eyeliner away.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hE914757C

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The struggle is real! Left eye on fleek. Right eye on crack. Always. The trueness of this meme left me looking like a suicidal panda for most of my tween years.

To this day I have been frustrated enough to say "fuck it all to hell" while reminding myself I paid too much to throw the offending eyeliner away.
Isn’t that the truth? Omg. I’m right-handed, but my left eye looks awesome, right eye like my hand was possessed by the angry spirit of a serial killer. One wing up, one wing flat. Screw it, I wear glasses. Shortwings.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
What about washing your hair and the joy of pulling shed hairs from your butt crack?

Shed? My hair, rooted, flosses my crack.
And I just chopped off four inches. So it tickles the top more.

Also, explain the winchesters, please.

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reactions: MickeyLee