deleted924715

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I have to admit to getting a bit of pleasure out of that once I saw his "outfit"

"I'm a woman with self control, but if I was walking down the street with a bat and I saw a man wearing that... I'd hit it"

I don't think cackling at that makes me a bad person and if it does, fuck it :joy:
Replies were epic.

I've been following Jen Gunter for a while . She also has an occasional column in the NYT called The Cycle.

As for that story, it's an old one. There was a lot of support for the bat-wielding girl and a defense fund set up for her, but she was eventually sentenced to 60 days in jail. He transferred his attentions to the Univ of AZ, where he was arrested twice for harassment and then for assaulting a woman while spouting his vile message there. He's more recently turned his twisted hate messages on BLM. If you want to see something sick, take a look at the photos of his misogynistic, racist, homophobic, anti-islamic, virgin pride placards and Tshirts. brother dean saxton - Google Search
I would have used that bat somewhere else to make sure he could never procreate.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Enid woke up to the rays of the sun streaming through the slats on her blinds, cascading over her naked chest. She stretched, her breasts lifting with her arms as she greeted the sun. She rolled out of bed, put on a shirt, her nipples prominently showing through the thin fabric. She breasted boobily to the stairs and titted downwards"