Men naked under a robe

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my biggest sexual turn-ons is for a hot, sexy man to be completely naked under a bathrobe and then to "accidentally" let the robe fall open to reveal his big dick.

Has any guy here done this? Have you heard stories about it? I'd love to hear them.

For example, I've heard of guys who will answer the door with just a robe on, and, if it's a hot UPS guy or someone like that, they will let the robe fall open to flash their dick at the visitor.

I've also seen several pictures of hot men in open robes which reveal their dick and balls. I think those pics are very hot! If anyone can post some pics like that, I'd appreciate it greatly!

Thanks! :smile:

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
I would not try it a hotel. It can get you banned from the chain and some of those waiters and waitresses in room service are under 18 so you can get prosecuted. Bad Idea, Real Bad Idea.

You are absolutely correct and make a very good point. I was at an adults only nudist resort for the weekend. Doing that at a regular hotel or anywhere else for that matter is a very bad idea. Sorry for any confusion.

hkdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I admit - it's very hot to see a guy with an open bath robe - As for the clothing optional place - it would be very hard for me not to have a boner - Is it OK at such a place - or do you have to blank your mind and think of other things- it would be very difficult for me!

Any expierence / comments on this?

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few years ago, due to a cancelled flight we were all put up in a hotel till the following day to meet our newly scheduled flight. We needed to twin share and I was fortunate to share with a young german guy on his way to Pakistan. On entering the hotel room we found robes placed on the bed for each guest - being the uninhibited Aussie that I am - I stripped off in the bed room and proceeded to put on the robe. My young german friend being a little more modest thenI was went into the bath room to change. A few minutes later he came out when his mobile phone was ringing and dashed to the bed to take the call. He obviously was unaware he hadnt secured the robe sash and was totally open for all to see. I was lying on the bed pretending to read a bed side magazine but actually was enjoying the great show he put on for me. I could see by his very definite tan lines he was into sunbathing in very brief speedos - with his very masculine defined body - his well hung cock and very trimmed pubes it was all a sight to behold. Being very tanned myself and also a lover of very brief swimwear I decided to let the robe fall open so I had something for him to compare with - After his phone call was over and he saw my opened robe and exposed cock we had a great conversation about things we obviously both shared!!! The next morning we showered and set off for the airport once again. Just my experience of a guy - or two guys in a robe!!!! cheers.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many years ago I was selling home improvements. There was an old lady in this house and her son of about 35 still lived with her. He was in the shower when I arrived. I told his mother all about the products but she wanted her son to look also before deciding. He arrived in his robe and sat opposite me on a lounge chair with his robe gaping so that his goods were on show. He closed the view after he saw me looking.

D

deleted462103

hugh hefner wears a robe 24/7...works for him. but most men don't wear one . how about a towel wrapped around the waist?

Reactions: westhillsitalian

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a robe in my closet but never wear it. I'd always rather be naked. I have answered the door naked before and been in the shower or bathroom in a hotel when room service came in and didn't cover up. I think that happens a lot in hotels.
My dad wore a robe a lot and as a kid my little brother and I would be on the floor and notice his cock and balls because his robe would be loose.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry, guys. I didn't know it wouldn't work. How do I add my username and password?

Actually, the kind of format I really wanted originally was the type that looks like this:

hotmaninrobe.jpg

anotherhotmaninrobe.jpg

I see the above type of link in posts all the time. And you just click on the underlined link and the picture instantly pops up.

Can anyone explain to me how to do those kinds of links? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, guys. I didn't know it wouldn't work. How do I add my username and password?

Actually, the kind of format I really wanted originally was the type that looks like this:

hotmaninrobe.jpg

anotherhotmaninrobe.jpg

I see the above type of link in posts all the time. And you just click on the underlined link and the picture instantly pops up.

Can anyone explain to me how to do those kinds of links? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

For a few pictures, I just copy/save them to my hard-drive then add them as attachments. If it's a full gallery of 15+ pictures, I copy the page's web-address and paste it directly into the post.
I prefer to use files with .jpeg extensions rather than .jpg extensions. Even though they are the exact same type of file, you can attach bigger .jpegs (up to 1000x1000 pixels) than .jpgs (up to 600x600 pixels) or any other file type for that matter. When you upload and attach a file, you will see a table showing the maximum file-size allowable. If you have a .jpg that's over 600x600, you don't have to re-size it, you can open it with a picture-editing program (I use MSPaint) and re-save it, changing the extension to .jpeg. There is probably a much easier way to do this, and you may be able to do this with other picture-file types, but I can only tell you what I know. I'm sure someone else can give you some helpful advice. :smile:

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A simple classic story here. I had a most amicable business meeting in Milan. He was in his early 30's, boyishly handsome. So well did the meeting go that I received an invitation to dinner at his place the same week.

When I rang the bell, he opened the door wearing a (white) bath robe only. Greeted with a smile, he turned, showed the way through the entrance hall, and on the way, dropped the robe on the marble floor. Such nice furry bubble butt :smile:

I enjoyed it, and him, on many occasions in the next few years.