N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
https://www.adam4adam.com/blog/2011/08/sex-it-takes-a-man-to-please-a-man/

Sex : It takes a man to please a man!
Dave

One of the many pleasures of being the Adam4Adam blogger is the perks! One of those perks is getting to meet hot guys and all the eye candy!

A few months ago I had the pleasure of interviewing Cody Cummings and Marcus Mojo, with Cody’s manly body and Marcus’s amazing eyes, the interview was hot for sure, but during the interview they both talked about how much better guys are at giving head than women.

Being a true 6 on the Kinsey scale (gay all the way) their comments made me wonder, why? Why are men better at sucking dick then women? Is it because we have a dick and know what feels good, or is it just that we like giving head more than woman do? Is it because we swallow and women don’t?

So, I am asking all you homoflexable and heteroflexable guys out there that have experience with getting head from women: what’s the deal? Are we better cock suckers than women? If so, why?

Dave

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never bought into the whole "a guy knows because has one" argument, it's been proven false to me many times. However, I think guys are way more into sucking cock in general than girls, and i think that added enthusiasm overall makes it better. like, most girls i've been with will spend a short amount of time down there, while almost every guy i've been with spends forever down there. anybody notice this, or is this just me?

Wink, Wink.... I think the word enthusiasm is the selling point.

I'm so stoked to be at a site like this one and surrounded by open minded straight guys who can endorse this and still feel comfortable with showing their gifts and not have it influence their interactions with gay men in their local setting without thinking the gay guys are just waiting for the opportunity to suck on your dick.

Straighteightguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Men suck cock muuch better than women. I have had guys who made me cum incredibly fast and I am used to not cumming because I have great stamina. One guy was incredible! Absolutely incredible and he had suction that made my dick unload toward him even though he had already taken his mouth off my cock. My wife told me some years ago that every time she sucked my dick I would swallow. It's a control thing with her and now I love the taste of cum. She also taught me to suck dick by bringing a couple of her ex boyfriends home with her, Yes, I wanted to share her with other guys and in return she has shared me with a few other guys too! Two close friends.jpg

antiquityscion

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally, I think men suck cock different than women. Just has been my experience, anyway. men are more aggressive and confident. Guys feel like they are devouring your dick, which is hot. Women are more gentle and tender. Women feel more like they are kissing your dick. Both are good, just different. I don't know if that makes sense, and this is assuming you are talking about a woman who is into cocksucking.

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have had toe curling oral worship service from 1 guy, no woman or any other guy had me shooting cum like this guy. 1st visit was 10 years ago and I still return for the best service, by far the hungriest cum lover I have ever had work on my cock and balls.

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think that for some (the majority) of women, a penis is something that they have to deal with to have a man in their lives.
For bi/gay men, a man is what they have to accept in order to get to his penis.
Women in general just don't love cock like a gay /bi guy does. We like the feel, the taste, the texture, the manly smell and what come out of that wonderful penis. So, it's just natural for us to adore and suck that man tool with a lot of affection, feeling lucky to have a penis in our mouths.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is a difference between a man and a woman when they suck my cock which is better I am undecided on this issue. In my quest to resolve the issue I am in carrying out a survey by the sampling method ............ been surveying for the last 30 years and recon it will take another 20 plus to cum to a conclusion :D

Reactions: AdamHenry