Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My dad cross dresses, which is cool with me. But because I’ve seen pics of my dad wearing bikinis and long blond wigs, I think it might be a turnoff (for me) in a male sexual partner.

I can’t say it would be a deal breaker if he wanted to do it on his own time ... but it definitely wouldn’t turn me on. It might turn me off.

I like bikinis and nice panties on women though

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My panties? No. My favorites are too comfy to share. My fancies are too expensive to get bugle stretched.

His own ladies? Black and classic. Hmm, thinking about it, he'd be adorable in a pair of hello kitty boy shorts.

Exactly this.

#thatasstho

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
My panties? No. My favorites are too comfy to share. My fancies are too expensive to get bugle stretched.

His own ladies? Black and classic. Hmm, thinking about it, he'd be adorable in a pair of hello kitty boy shorts.

i won’t even wear hello kitty....this smacks of kink!

Reactions: Enid

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't have to imagine how I'd react . This is a thing that already happens.

I don't get turned on sexually by my guy wearing panties, it's just appeases my sadistic side that enjoys feminizing him. I find it adorable, not sexy. Though, his bubble booty looks damn good in a pair of nice fitting panties.

He doesn't wear mine these days, and I have some that I'd be not pleased if he stole. He had his own, some are femme ones meant for guys that contain and pouch and such.

I support him wearing them, he supports me finding cute ones for him. Harmless fun and adorably kinky thing.