Mexican Boxer

RuJo808

Expert Member
Media
Does anyone have anything on this fine upcoming Mexican boxer. I found these posted on Twitter a few days ago they said they were going to post and share more photos and videos but I can’t find the account anymore. Not sure if anyone here has more of him out to share :yum Message me if you do

Attachments

papialberto / itssestrada is the OF. When I joined there wasn't anything that wasn't safe-for-Instagram, and when I complained, he kicked me off his page

• Wow
Reactions: guerrtrn and jan397
papialberto / itssestrada is the OF. When I joined there wasn't anything that wasn't safe-for-Instagram, and when I complained, he kicked me off his page
Oh wow I heard his content was really expensive and not really worth it. He’s really cute and all but his dick is not even that big. Like once you’ve seen it, the content gets boring. On to the next now lmao

Reactions: guerrtrn
Oh wow I heard his content was really expensive and not really worth it. He’s really cute and all but his dick is not even that big. Like once you’ve seen it, the content gets boring. On to the next now lmao
Yea his content was way overpriced for what he was actually sending. He needs to humble himself. He’s not even that good of a boxer I came across one of his fights on YT and he got knocked out after 2 rounds. No denying he’s attractive but his looks will only take him so far.

Reactions: RuJo808
Yea his content was way overpriced for what he was actually sending. He needs to humble himself. He’s not even that good of a boxer I came across one of his fights on YT and he got knocked out after 2 rounds. No denying he’s attractive but his looks will only take him so far.
haha he’s cute and all but he’s like the Walmart version of JT. I bought several of his videos too but they were very underwhelming.

Does anyone have anything on this fine upcoming Mexican boxer. I found these posted on Twitter a few days ago they said they were going to post and share more photos and videos but I can’t find the account anymore. Not sure if anyone here has more of him out to share :yum Message me if you do
I know him. Si si lo conozco él y yo trabajabamos juntos cuando estábamos bien chikillos… pero si k esta súper guapo. Jaja fue mi amor en secreto delo k me perdí x miedo 😧