MFM dick contact

ths1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
question for straight guys...
has your dick ever had contact with the other guy's cock during a straight MFM threesome?...how did it happen? how did it make you feel?...was it odd to you?... did you apologize?... is it something guys try to avoid?... did it turn you on? ... did it turn the female on?.... was he a friend of yours, or a stranger?...just wondering...

Last edited:

StraighTop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My best friend and I did a mmf three way with a girl that had been had been harboring a crush on both of us for almost a decade. He and I had actually talked about it around the campfire as a bucket list type thing.

I was in the vag, he was in the butt and slipped out and stroked up my shaft. It was no big deal. He told me to hold on a second while he wiped off a bit of shit-stained lube and we went back to work. Later, she wanted to try DV, but I was to thick for it to work, plenty of contact there. I guess what I'm saying is that contact is going to happen; call it incidental contact, no foul. MMF three ways should be all about the woman anyway-you should be comfortable enough in your sexuality that it won't bother you before you try.

If you engage in threesomes, group sex or swapping there is a pretty fair chance it's going to happen.

You generally try not to literally crowd the other guys space, unless you are both trying to stick it in the vag at the same time, in which case your hands are probably going to get a little dirty as well if you're afraid of another guys dick germs.

The best experiences I had were with couples or other guys that were open minded. You know if you have the right vibe. Threesomes, swapping and group sex are not everyone.

It isn't always as much fun as you think with friends.

The ice breaker before hand is always important if you are dealing with strangers.

If a guy is to squeamish or acts like my dick is a light sabre, I will usually call it an early night and try to disengage from the activity as quickly as possible.

You should always respect the other persons boundaries at all costs.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you and another guy are doing the same woman at the same time I don't think you can be too precious about some bodily contact between the two of you. It happens. And if you're attempting dp (one in the vagina and one in the ass, I mean) then it's almost bound to happen, whether you mean it to or not. I think it's not something to worry about.

If you and another guy are doing the same woman at the same time I don't think you can be too precious about some bodily contact between the two of you. It happens. And if you're attempting dp (one in the vagina and one in the ass, I mean) then it's almost bound to happen, whether you mean it to or not. I think it's not something to worry about.

I'll fuck to that!

D

deleted356736

Done lots of MFM and dick to dick contact can happen. If you don't want it to happen then don't do one. I enjoy it when two men do a woman.

Of-course it happens. Anyway, it's horny if the other guy takes your cock and places it in his wifes or gf's arse ar vag. Well, for some I spose :).

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have no experience in this matter but if I were to try MFM at some point, I would certainly be prepared to accept it, this could easily happen.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't have any issues with it all. As others have pointed out, three people in such close contact are bound to touch each other.

Sometimes things happen in the heat of the moment too. Recently I was in a threesome where the hubby was watching us do a DP. I slipped out of her pussy and the other guy who slowly putting it in her ass just reached down and put me back inside her. Didn't bother me at all and I even thanked him.

str8bro1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm thinking... The pussy/ass is the goal. If th chick is wanting two cocks in the same hole fine. Makes a tighter hole. The rubbing of cocks is just part of it and can only heighten the already tight experience. This is not fucking rocket science. Skin on skin feels great. Period. If brotherly contact while
Banging some hot dirty chick gets you flustered you have no business doing a double penetration. And I'm sure you'd burst into flames if his cum finds its way on you.

can't even imagine the trauma if after your buddy cums if she begs you to immediately eat her out. Lolol In the heat of the moment - to please her you might just do it.