Photo Michael copeland aka mcinseattle

it's sad to see such a hot guy hustle himself and makes his Jerome look foolish. Jerome Lalin is 50 and Michael Copeland is 32 yet Michael says it is love at first site. I think he may have loved his bank account. The posts that Michaels puts on his instagram and his naked pictures with Gholtz and KDH kind of surprise you for someone in such love. Where is his Valentine post? His latest pic on his trip to Puerto Vallarta, only arriving hours earlier, he is walking around CC Slaughters with nude!

I have been in open relationships, but it is unfortunate that this makes Jerome look like he is being used for $$. It is a shame because both of them are hot.
 
it's sad to see such a hot guy hustle himself and makes his Jerome look foolish. Jerome Lalin is 50 and Michael Copeland is 32 yet Michael says it is love at first site. I think he may have loved his bank account. The posts that Michaels puts on his instagram and his naked pictures with Gholtz and KDH kind of surprise you for someone in such love. Where is his Valentine post? His latest pic on his trip to Puerto Vallarta, only arriving hours earlier, he is walking around CC Slaughters with nude!

I have been in open relationships, but it is unfortunate that this makes Jerome look like he is being used for $$. It is a shame because both of them are hot.
To each his own, but I certainly wouldn't be married to a guy like that. I had one of them before and never again thank you. If I want to pay for someone I would just buy them for when I want them. It would be a lot less $ LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Capitolhillguy