The thing they got right with all of Michael Scratch's scenes...is that they made it look like he was actually enjoying the scenes and was really having sex. His body was always glistening with sweat...and his facial expressions were everything. Loved him!

The thing they got right with all of Michael Scratch's scenes...is that they made it look like he was actually enjoying the scenes and was really having sex. His body was always glistening with sweat...and his facial expressions were everything. Loved him!
I completely agree and love those scenes. I admit I‘ve never watched the show, only his scenes and a few of the others male actors. But mostly him. Did u watch the show?

I completely agree and love those scenes. I admit I‘ve never watched the show, only his scenes and a few of the others male actors. But mostly him. Did u watch the show?
I've never watched the show...but tbh...I don't usually watch the full shows/films unless there are a lot of good scenes. Oftentimes, the acting is painful to watch...lol...but clearly that's not why we love them! I will say given the material...Michael was actually pretty good.

Reactions: cathypomeryen