OF @m.samuel

stopandlisten

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone catch his live tonight to find out what happened between him and his (former) roommate Andrew?

Paraphrasing a bit, but social media and everything going on related to it got to them, and it was starting to affect their friendship. They are both moving to NYC soon, but they will not be roommates anymore. Michael confirmed that Andrew hadn’t fallen in love with him or anything like that.

Reactions: nimmy92

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Paraphrasing a bit, but social media and everything going on related to it got to them, and it was starting to affect their friendship. They are both moving to NYC soon, but they will not be roommates anymore. Michael confirmed that Andrew hadn’t fallen in love with him or anything like that.
That ain't paraphrasing...that's all he had to say...well verbally. The side eyes, body language, and mumbling gf left anyone watching feeling OnlyFansed (that's my new term for scammed) jk But I feel with the comment Andrew made and Michael's response to it...I feel it had to do with what Andrew wanted out of TikTok\ Life versus What Michael did...and I say this bc Andrew went and deleted all the old Toks today

Lps4ddy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary

Between what he and Andrew have both said, Andrew and Mike started a podcast and with Andrew having a background in marketing he created numerous social media accounts to promote it tiktok just happened to be the most successful one. Mike got a lot of praise for being hot and straight, while Andrew got attacked and characterized as being a bully which made him really depressed. Without telling Andrew, Mike took his new clout to a new tiktok channel and has decided to market himself as a tiktok comedian.

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Between what he and Andrew have both said, Andrew and Mike started a podcast and with Andrew having a background in marketing he created numerous social media accounts to promote it tiktok just happened to be the most successful one. Mike got a lot of praise for being hot and straight, while Andrew got attacked and characterized as being a bully which made him really depressed. Without telling Andrew, Mike took his new clout to a new tiktok channel and has decided to market himself as a tiktok comedian.
Attacked is kind of a strong characterization. He got trolled (which on TikTok blows) which lead to him attempting to be more in front of the camera (which really didn't work out) and thus is IMO what really lead to depression, friction, jealousy etc. and the eventual fallout. From there I feel whatever went down was mutually agreed upon and then Mike made his channel, which exploded more for him being a hot guy on tiktok then him being part of the duo...and now the girls are fighting over who wronged who and how....HAHAHA

fuglybeotch

Expert Member
Media
That ain't paraphrasing...that's all he had to say...well verbally. The side eyes, body language, and mumbling gf left anyone watching feeling OnlyFansed (that's my new term for scammed) jk But I feel with the comment Andrew made and Michael's response to it...I feel it had to do with what Andrew wanted out of TikTok\ Life versus What Michael did...and I say this bc Andrew went and deleted all the old Toks today

sounds like mike was the one who went and deleted the old tiktoks actually

Lps4ddy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Attacked is kind of a strong characterization. He got trolled (which on TikTok blows) which lead to him attempting to be more in front of the camera (which really didn't work out) and thus is IMO what really lead to depression, friction, jealousy etc. and the eventual fallout. From there I feel whatever went down was mutually agreed upon and then Mike made his channel, which exploded more for him being a hot guy on tiktok then him being part of the duo...and now the girls are fighting over who wronged who and how....HAHAHA

I feel like calling someone a sexual predator and threatening them is an attack, but what do I know, I'm just here for the T which will be it's hottest when Mike finds out he's not funny and we're only subscribed for his body... I see an onlyfans in our future dolls.