Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
LOL! Isn't that what most of the guys in this thread wants to do??? Hahaha
Sure.... But actually doing it... And without permission is certainly a violation of privacy.

Funny enough I used to think the gay dude wasn't really into Michael and was just playing things up for tiktok. But I should have known. I had a hard time believing he wasn't genuinely attracted to him. I mean, look at him. Lol

Okay, it was fun and exciting in the beginning because he's nice to look at, but I am officially over it. His camera work is shit, his 'moaning' is annoying and over-the-top, and he's... repetitive.
It’s always the same story. These influencers show it all and then they get called boring and repetitive. No wonder many of them stick to teasing and showing little. That way the idiots stick around hoping to see more. Because the moment they show everything you will leave

bling bling blong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It’s always the same story. These influencers show it all and then they get called boring and repetitive. No wonder many of them stick to teasing and showing little. That way the idiots stick around hoping to see more. Because the moment they show everything you will leave

....then.....leave?