OF @m.samuel

Nico19

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It’s always the same story. These influencers show it all and then they get called boring and repetitive. No wonder many of them stick to teasing and showing little. That way the idiots stick around hoping to see more. Because the moment they show everything you will leave
I actually agree with you. When it comes to sex work it seems fans don't know what they want. If you don't show enough, you get called a scammer. And once you show too much, you get called boring and one note because they've seen it before. I feel like you lose either way, but sadly you keep peoples attention teasing:confused:

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Okay, it was fun and exciting in the beginning because he's nice to look at, but I am officially over it. His camera work is shit, his 'moaning' is annoying and over-the-top, and he's... repetitive.
Oh just hush. Smh

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I actually agree with you. When it comes to sex work it seems fans don't know what they want. If you don't show enough, you get called a scammer. And once you show too much, you get called boring and one note because they've seen it before. I feel like you lose either way, but sadly you keep peoples attention teasing:confused:
Nah that's kinda bull. The majority of guys who deliver good content maintain their fans. Stop trying to paint most patrons as being feckless contradictory as that one clown that commented in here.

That's only a few knuckle heads. Most fans want and prefer consistent content, Even if repetitive. Samuel is likely still doing well on the platform because he has actually done more than most of these other boring straight assholes.

Nico19

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nah that's kinda bull. The majority of guys who deliver good content maintain their fans. Stop trying to paint most patrons as being feckless contradictory as that one clown that commented in here.

That's only a few knuckle heads. Most fans want and prefer consistent content, Even if repetitive. Samuel is likely still doing well on the platform because he has actually done more than most of these other boring straight assholes.
True… i mean he has made a minimum of $4000 this month alone based off of the highest liked post on his page this month, so its not that bad for him. Its just hard to think it won't come to that mentality eventually - at least for me. Cause people (who are not fully satisfied) after a while will want to see more and theres only so much boundary pushing you can do… but there is a guy on OF who i still follow even though id like more because of their personality, good looks and content. So Idk, i guess only time with tell whose view is right lol.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
True… i mean he has made a minimum of $4000 this month alone based off of the highest liked post on his page this month, so its not that bad for him. Its just hard to think it won't come to that mentality eventually - at least for me. Cause people (who are not fully satisfied) after a while will want to see more and theres only so much boundary pushing you can do… but there is a guy on OF who i still follow even though id like more because of their personality, good looks and content. So Idk, i guess only time with tell whose view is right lol.
I think it can come to that genuinely of the guy legit isn't doing anything interesting after a while. I will grant you that. But it's up to the guy at that point to find ways to keep the content fresh without necessarily having to get more raunchy or explicit if they don't want to. Different camera angles, costumes, concepts, lighting. There are definitely ways to stop the content from feeling stale. A lot of OF dudes just have no imagination or creativity. Lol

Seanjordan87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So this is the Andrew he had a falling out with.
Yeah! He became insanely insatiable that one time michael caught him sniffing his crusty used underwear while jacking off and riding a dried up cucumber~ and that's only the tip of the iceberg...

Reactions: Andrew B Johns

chocolatecrip

Superior Member
Media
North Springfield (Missouri, United States)
Yeah! He became insanely insatiable that one time michael caught him sniffing his crusty used underwear while jacking off and riding a dried up cucumber~ and that's only the tip of the iceberg...
I saw that Michael made a 47 minute video, but I haven't watched the whole thing, yet. I knew something was up when he started telling Michael he couldn't been seen out in public with his GF and stuff. Dude was obviously straight up jealous. I don't blame him, though. Mike has this adorable nerd thing going on. When you add to this that he has the confidence to show off his off -- despite his penis being average (at best), I think it makes him hotter. I'm so into smart guys that I'm open to the variety of packages they come in.

chocolatecrip

Superior Member
Media
North Springfield (Missouri, United States)
Yeah! This andrew is obsessed with him, most probably jerks off on Michael's ass play videos and knowing how he "jokingly" would smell his sweaty ripe ass after his workout then says its stinky~ It's pretty obvious that he aches for his cock!!! Take it away sam~ View attachment 39579051
You know this does. This is why I was so struck by how poorly he was treating Mike as a business partner.

Jxrdy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah! This andrew is obsessed with him, most probably jerks off on Michael's ass play videos and knowing how he "jokingly" would smell his sweaty ripe ass after his workout then says its stinky~ It's pretty obvious that he aches for his cock!!! Take it away sam~ View attachment 39579051
LMAOAOAO THE PERSON DANCING IN THE DRESS