Mikey day snl

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey u guys wont believe this but when i went to new york one time to see a taping of snl i went to a restaurant before i saw the show and had to go to the bathroom well when i was pissing at the urinal a guy comes in who looks real famailar and i glanced over real quick and it was mikey day from snl and wild n out and i got a peek at his dick it is circumcised with a big head and he is very thick and there was a huge vein in the middle omg he is so hot in person and he has a nice big dick for a tall skinny guy this is a true story not making this up.

Hey u guys wont believe this but when i went to new york one time to see a taping of snl i went to a restaurant before i saw the show and had to go to the bathroom well when i was pissing at the urinal a guy comes in who looks real famailar and i glanced over real quick and it was mikey day from snl and wild n out and i got a peek at his dick it is circumcised with a big head and he is very thick and there was a huge vein in the middle omg he is so hot in person and he has a nice big dick for a tall skinny guy this is a true story not making this up.
Was he shaved?

Reactions: Schlong87
The youtube videos SNL did in the spring were good. He is so much more attractive than he seems on SNL

OIP.HzzID3B77imAU8nqxO3L6gHaIp