Mikey papi barnes

jasgalli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So just to warn all he is a complete and total gay bait. He is very charming at first I met him on his only fans we started talking. Made plans to meet and he came down and visited and yes some things happened in the bed. From there we continued to talk. He had told me I wqs the second guy he had ever been with. He jets off to Miami shows pictures of the house says it use to be his but he sold it to a friend. Then one day let's it slip its a gay guys house that he has been randomly hooking up with for over a year and he pays his bills. We meet up again I even agree to do a live 1 on 1 with him and blow him. He does not pay me anything or any of thr profits he has made from the video. He starts to message me calling me Pookie and asking me to buy him shoes, sunglasses, all of which I do not. But I do continue to send him money. The other night I was super loaded. Sent him 600 dollars when I realized
I had done it he would not send it bacl. He finally gave me 200
Back but blocked me from every single sit= ge js on. On on tik tOk when he goes live he always says looking for a boyfriend in his header bc he knows he'll get gays to trick. Now he has my collab but I'm in it to so technically it's both of ours. Anyone wanna see it? Dm me. I have more as well. Hit me up

Attachments

Bu
So just to warn all he is a complete and total gay bait. He is very charming at first I met him on his only fans we started talking. Made plans to meet and he came down and visited and yes some things happened in the bed. From there we continued to talk. He had told me I wqs the second guy he had ever been with. He jets off to Miami shows pictures of the house says it use to be his but he sold it to a friend. Then one day let's it slip its a gay guys house that he has been randomly hooking up with for over a year and he pays his bills. We meet up again I even agree to do a live 1 on 1 with him and blow him. He does not pay me anything or any of thr profits he has made from the video. He starts to message me calling me Pookie and asking me to buy him shoes, sunglasses, all of which I do not. But I do continue to send him money. The other night I was super loaded. Sent him 600 dollars when I realized
I had done it he would not send it bacl. He finally gave me 200
Back but blocked me from every single sit= ge js on. On on tik tOk when he goes live he always says looking for a boyfriend in his header bc he knows he'll get gays to trick. Now he has my collab but I'm in it to so technically it's both of ours. Anyone wanna see it? Dm me. I have more as well. Hit me up
Mpl