He cut it short today, apparently someone was being weird in chat which sucks cause he was naked under a blanket playing with his cock. Too bad he hasn’t been doing robotstreamer

He cut it short today, apparently someone was being weird in chat which sucks cause he was naked under a blanket playing with his cock. Too bad he hasn’t been doing robotstreamer
I get scared seeing 50+ viewers in his chat haha. I really do NOT want him to get banned.

I get scared seeing 50+ viewers in his chat haha. I really do NOT want him to get banned.

He will most likely get banned eventually but I’m hopeful that he’ll either switch to robotstreamer fully or make a new account again. He’s too sexy for it to be ruined completely like that

He will most likely get banned eventually but I’m hopeful that he’ll either switch to robotstreamer fully or make a new account again. He’s too sexy for it to be ruined completely like that
I Agree. He needs to stop jerking off on youtube and go do it on Robot Streamer. Even though its incredibly hot seeing people do things that are not allowed on twitch, youtube, etc... i dont wanna lose him as a sleep streamer.

I Agree. He needs to stop jerking off on youtube and go do it on Robot Streamer. Even though its incredibly hot seeing people do things that are not allowed on twitch, youtube, etc... i dont wanna lose him as a sleep streamer.
yeah I’m with you on the way it’s hot to do this stuff on platforms that forbid it, it’s a huge turn on for some reason. Has he ever streamed on robotstreamer or does he only have an account there??