Military Man Love - A true story

Romart

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I posted about my first sexual experience with another man a couple of days ago in another thread. This is also a true story and involves a service member who I had previously known at another duty station. I was young and single and stationed in Hawaii and Barry contacted me one day and we met on base after work. He had just reported for duty on the island and we spent an hour or so catching up. When I knew him before, which was no more than a couple of years previously, I had no idea he was gay and I didn’t consider myself to be gay. I had limited experience with men and was even engaged to and living with a woman before Hawaii. We didn’t marry however and went our separate ways.

Barry and I agreed to go bar hopping on Waikiki Friday night. We went to a bar or two, walked around a lot, and then took the bus back to base. Before I had a chance to say goodnight for the evening he asked if I wanted to go to his barracks room for a drink. I was buzzing good but not staggering drunk and agreed. He put on some music and poured me a tequila. And then another. Before I knew it we were undressing each other. We kissed and groped and he went to his knees and took my hard cock in his mouth. I got to the edge quick and pulled away before cumming. We laid in his bed and kissed and explored our bodies and I stroked his cock. I couldn’t wait to get it in my mouth so I went down and started sucking it. We still weren’t shitfaced and both had rock hard erections. He lasted for several minutes and I was enjoying giving him pleasure but decided to spice it up. I had never done anal and probably wouldn’t have except for the alcohol but straddled him and slid his dick in my ass like I’d done it before. He was slightly below average size but my ass was small and tight and his cock stayed in with small movements and me sitting upright. It didn’t take long for his breathing to pick up. I leaned back a little and placed my hands on his thighs and increased my hip thrusts and squeezed my ass tighter. He came long and hard and loud.

I stayed on top until his erection slipped out and his hot cum started to leak out. I got off and laid next to him. I was exhausted. After a few minutes he nuzzled my neck and kissed and licked my ear and went down my chest and abdomen with kisses and bites. My cock got hard again. I hadn’t had an orgasm yet and his hot mouth went up and down from the head to my balls. I’d never had my balls licked and when he took one in his mouth I went to the edge. I let out a low groan and he went back to sucking my cock. I was about average size plus a couple tenths of an inch. His expert deep throat technique had my orgasm building from down deep. I couldn’t hold it any longer and exploded in his mouth. It had been several days since I’d had sex or masturbated. I came for several throbbing seconds and Barry didn’t slow down or miss a stroke. He swallowed every drop.

At that point and up to this day with the exception of maybe one woman in particular, the best blowjob I’ve ever had has been from a man. I wanted more but Barry actually had a roommate and I was afraid he would come back from his date. Barry said not to worry because the roommate would probably join in. As awesome as that sounded, I left and went back to my barracks.

I saw Barry later in the week and we planned a weekend getaway which included a room at the beach. I’ll add that story in a day or two.

Part 2 of Barry and me. A true story. Barry and I agreed to get a room on Waikiki and spend time together away from his barracks room. That had been a risky thing to do but added to the excitement. It was a usual warm Hawaii day with plenty of sunshine. We hung out at the beach from a little after noon until time to check in. We found a bench and did some people watching and caught up some more on things from the time in between our first duty station together until the present. It got close to check-in time so we started our walk to the hotel. It was a small but nice hotel on a side street off Kalakaua Avenue.

We didn’t jump into bed right away but instead watched TV while sitting together on the sofa and drank beer. When it started getting dark I asked Barry if he wanted to go out to get something to eat. He said he wanted to eat but didn’t want to go out for it. I had been having erections off and on and couldn’t believe we hadn’t done anything up until that point. When he looked at me and said that my cock got hard and he gripped it through my shorts and started rubbing it.

We skipped the fumbling with clothes on the sofa thing and got up and undressed. We got in bed and started kissing and exploring each other’s bodies. Barry was shorter and smaller in stature but had no problem taking the lead. His beard stubble and his manly smell was erotic and had me close to cumming which didn’t take long after he started sucking my cock. The sliding door to the balcony (lanai) was open and a cool Pacific breeze was blowing through the sheer curtain. I tried prolonging the pleasure of his warm mouth but blew a large load deep in his throat. I laid there with the breeze cooling me down but Barry was just getting warmed up. He laid next to me, letting me recover and enjoy the afterglow but that didn’t last long.

I was happy to oblige when he took my hand and put it on his hard dick. I stroked it and started kissing his neck and ear but was in a hurry to pay him back for what he had given me. At a little over five inches, it wasn’t difficult for my inexperienced mouth to take in his entire length. I started hard and fast. Barry slowed me down by gently holding my face and he said, “slower.” I concentrated more on what I was doing instead of just doing, and that made it more pleasurable for me as well. I went from licking the head and stroking to deep throating while changing the pace of each. I had never sucked a man’s balls until that night. I started with licking them. Barry was hairy, pardon the rhyme, had trimmed pubic hair, but had shaved his balls and cock shaft. That contrast was a thrill to see and made it easier to lick, suck, and then take his balls, one at a time, into my mouth.

Barry was much more experienced and could last longer before cumming. That was fine with me. I enjoyed sucking cock and was relaxing and became confident enough to try different things. He moaned and moved so I figured I was doing it right. I noticed his breathing had increased so I went back to full time sucking his cock and went hard and fast. I didn’t think but just did when I stuck my finger up his ass. That sent him over the edge and he came in my mouth. It was a large load and I couldn’t swallow it all. His hot cum flowed down his cock and I kept sucking until he pushed my head away. We laid on the wrinkled sheet, sweaty and satisfied.

I dozed off, I think we both did, but awoke when Barry started flicking my nipples with his tongue and rubbing and humping his cock on my thigh. He said he was horny and wanted to go again. I felt his hardness and moved to take it in my mouth. After just a few seconds of sucking him he said, “No, I want to do this.” He pulled me up and bent me over in the doggie position. I was apprehensive but aroused. My only other anal, which was with him, had been me on top and riding his cock. I knew this would be different. He put the tip of his cock to my hole and I tensed. I then felt the lube. Barry first put his finger in and told me how to relax. He was gentle when he went in and out slowly. He massaged my prostate which felt good and I thought I was cumming but didn’t have a hardon, and actually did not have an orgasm. Barry inserted the tip of his cock and held it in place. It both hurt a little and felt good at the same time. I encouraged him to go deeper by backing into him a little. He took the hint and went in a little at a time. Barry was between my legs and I was bent over and resting on my elbows. He went in and out, slowly, and just about half his length. I had totally relaxed at that point and propped myself up with my arms straight. I thrust my hips a little but didn’t want him to slip out so I made only small movements. He held on tight and fucked me hard, fast, and deep. I remember making low grunting type of moans while feeling the pleasure mixed with slight pain. I didn’t know Barry was close to cumming until he did. I heard his “ahhhh” and again felt like I was also cumming. He slowly pulled out while still hard and we laid on the bed.

After a few minutes I told him I needed to shower. He said we would shower together but he first wanted me to fuck him. That got me horny and Barry got me further in the mood by sucking my cock. He turned and bent over so I got behind him and asked where the lube was. He told me to stop talking and to fuck him. I put my dick in and he immediately backed into it, pushing my entire length into his ass. He thrust and moved his hips. I gripped his pelvis on each side and started stroking him fast. He didn’t tell me to slow down that time. Me doing the act of anal sex plus the tightness had me close to cumming so I slowed down a little to be able to enjoy that awesome feeling. He knew what I was doing and waited patiently. I went between stroking and resting but could wait no longer so I fucked him harder and came in his ass. I too was loud and hoped people on the street below didn’t hear. We showered after that and got back in bed but to sleep.

I ended up on the sofa and Barry woke me up by spreading my legs and entering me from the top. This was also a new experience. I put my right leg over the back of the sofa and he raised my left leg and entered my hole. He was gentle but not as slow and began fucking me and fucking me hard. He hit the spot just right. Barry pulled out and came on my belly, cock, and public hair. He immediately went down on me, licking and eating his own cum, and sucking my hard dick. I thankfully lasted longer that time. Watching him eat his cum and sucking me to get at mine was incredible. I held off as long as I could but gave in to the building climax. He stopped sucking and had my cum splash his face then went back to sucking me until the throbbing stopped.

It was Sunday morning and we were exhausted. We showered and walked over to a 24 hour restaurant. I ordered a big breakfast and the Kona blend coffee tasted like the drink of the Gods. We took the bus back to base and went our separate ways. Barry and I saw each other only occasionally after that. It became a platonic relationship which I was OK with. I don’t know if he found somebody else or just got what he wanted from me and moved on. That was a long time ago and I have moved on as well.